selling off my entire collection... *update 1/25 6:00PM*

Mike_Mike

gotta love the post apocalypse parties
ok its been a while but a few people have been asking me "whats left?" so im going to post what i have left in berserk statues and drop the price on a few then get to work on everything i have left that isnt berserk. so heres an updated list. PM me with any questions or if youd like to see pictures. i have had all my statues on display in a glass cabinet out of any direct sunlight.
thanks
mike

(*update* 1/25 6:00PM) [crossed a few off the list added a couple pics to this link
http://www.flickr.com/photos/27109437@N02/

going to start selling stuff people werent interested in on a new ebay online store i made:
http://stores.ebay.com/shutaro?_rdc=1

Judeau (with flag...green clothes) $125
Zodd Apostle 1 With Wings (no serial slightly chipped lower wing..you can see it in the picture) on ebay $500
Boscone (#55) $150
Wyald (serial #150) $200
Kuri puck blue $30
Kuri puck pink $30
elf puck and beherit (christmas exclusive with normal puck too) $50
elf kuri puck angling at sunset $15
elf kuri puck pierrot $15
Zodd Senma (serial #0075) $450 the cardboard box it comes in is very worn looking and needed to be taped.
Guts and Zodd desperate attack (#109) $450
Zodd 3 (serial #477) $ 450

i also have a few of the smaller busts of casca and guts released by AOW and a statue of puck sitting on some mushrooms....also the puck and ivalara set. the smaller pucks will be 15 each. not sure what the busts or the puck on shrooms are worth yet so ill figure that out or make me an offer.

if anyone has any questions please email me at: mikusmaximus@gmail.com......

p.s. since i had lost my job before i got a job as a motorcycle mechanic...at least its something :)

Mike_Mike

Re: selling off my entire collection...around 33 Berserk statues

ok i added a bunch of pics to flickr...the stream is here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/27109437@N02/

my contact email address is: mikusmaximus@gmail.com

turkitage

ターク

Mike_Mike said:
I'm losing my job though and I'm going to need a buffer.

I'm very sorry to hear that. I hope everything works out for you and that situation. Some of those will sell well on ebay if no one buys them here.

Mike_Mike

thanks, thats my plan as well once i check to see if anyone has these missing in their collections. i actually got a few of mine from you guys here so i figured id come back to return the favor :)

It s so sad to heard that!

I started my collection this year and you ve got some statue that I am looking for, so it will a pleasure to help you!

Courage!

Sorry to hear that man.

I've got all of the sculpts but let us know if you have any of the small run repaints.

Mike_Mike

all of them?!?! :isidro: i am seriously impressed man. that must take up alot of space. mine pretty much take up half my living room.

Mike_Mike said:
all of them?!?! :isidro: i am seriously impressed man. that must take up alot of space. mine pretty much take up half my living room.

Well all of the AoW sculpts. Don't have that many kits. Takes up about half of my home office ;)

DirectDK has even more.

Re: selling off my entire collection...around 33 Berserk statues *update 9/30 11:00*

Maiku and DirectDK are beasts, in my eyes they have God Hand status among Berserk collectors :femto:

*sigh* here's what I'm interested in -

Knight of Skeleton [Horse-riding figure]
Isidro
Silat
Griffith on Horse
Puck Yoda
Puck Doreamon
Puck Sergeant
Armored Berserk and mini fire dragon bust
Guts: Millenium Falcon : Magun
Zodd: Human form
Zodd Apostle 1 With Wings

Mike_Mike

Re: selling off my entire collection...around 33 Berserk statues *update 9/30 11:00*

ok...ill put that list on hold and we can sort out the particulars

Hello,

I sent you an email but perhaps youy didn't receive it.

I’m interested in buying some of them:

Zodd Apostle 1 With Wings (no serial slightly chipped lower wing..you can see it in the picture)
Guts black swordsman Lost children (serial to come)
Skull knight standing (green/silver armor more info to come)
Grunbeld (more info to come. also the helmet had been chipped and repaired/repainted..ill take close pics of this one)
Zodd Senma (serial to come)
Zodd 3 (more info soon)

Can you give me the price of each of them please and tell me if they are still available or not?

Thank you!

Mike_Mike

Got the email...im gonna have pics for everything that's available Sunday and will know about all those figures for sure then.. I got multiple emails about alot of the same ones so am trying to figure out the fairest way to handle it. Ill update evertthing Sunday morning pacific time with news

Mike_Mike

ok im putting on hold everything from pikmin and incantation on hold until i know for sure if theres interest or not. since incantation requested availability on zodd with wings first ill let him have first crack....ill be taking pics for a while so please be patient

Re: selling off my entire collection...around 33 Berserk statues *update 10/3 3:00P*

Guts and Slan is mine now :guts: !!

Thank you so much Mike! Be sure that this master piece is in a great home!! :slan:

You re my hero! :carcus:

Re: selling off my entire collection...around 33 Berserk statues *update 10/3 3:00P*

IncantatioN said:
Isidro
Silat
Griffith on Horse
Puck Yoda
Puck Doreamon
Puck Sergeant

Received Knight of Skeleton [Horse-riding figure] yesterday and the rest today. Extremely reliable, quick shipper.

IncantatioN said:
Received Knight of Skeleton [Horse-riding figure] yesterday and the rest today. Extremely reliable, quick shipper.

Knight of Skeleton [Horse 1/15], Isidro, Silat, Armored Berserk, and Magun are great statues Incantation. Nice to add to your collection =)

Mike_Mike

IncantatioN said:

glad everything arrived quickly. i packed everything as secure as possible, even still double check them all carefully to make sure they are all perfect. congrats on your new pieces and im glad they went to a good home :ubik:

Re: selling off my entire collection... *update 10/12 12:00P*

Yeah Derek, I can't wait to unbox them and go through my 'ritual'! I also need a 3rd glass cabinet real quick >_<.

Thanks again, Mike_Mike!

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!

IncantatioN said:
*sigh* here's what I'm interested in -

Isidro
Silat
Griffith on Horse
Puck Yoda
Puck Doreamon
Puck Sergeant
Zodd Apostle 1 With Wings

I have a Griffith horse that I am looking to sell =)

Thanks for the figures Mike, arrived safely and well packed. Best of luck to you with the remainder of your sales.

here to leave my positive feedback to Mike, thanks for the good bargain!

Re: selling off my entire collection... *update 11/10 10:00A*

Hi there,

just some pics of the statues i bought to mike!!

Guts And Slan

Guts And Farnese exclusive

THanks again my friend!! you re awesome!

CHeers

Top Bottom