Olivier, do the damn interview already!

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Hey kids, who wants to see an interview with real life translator and TOTAL BADASS Olivier Hague?! This guy IS the infamous TRANSLATOR who single handedly drove paradiselost out of skullKnight.net with his awesome powers! Don’t believe me? Check out this classic exchange:

Paradise: “...my friend, I like much more Paradiselost like nickname...it seems to me that it's much more representative about myself... ;)

Olivier: “If only you could get _lost_, indeed...”

Paradise: “...please, Olivier, don't be offensive, ok?”

Olivier: “Fuck you.”

Paradise: " :'( "

Hahahahahaha! That gets funnier every time I see it! This motherfucker (your mother that is) doesn’t take shit from anybody! He eats Green Berets for breakfast! He spends every afternoon chilling in Boobie Land Paradise and his true identity may very well be Kentarou Miura himself! And dammit, wouldn’t you all love to see an interview with him (how else will we find out the truth about this mysterious and shady character)?

-Griffith

P.S. He’s FRENCH! ^____^

Vermillion

If we do not find them soon, we shall be of no use
Hey kids, who wants to see an interview with real life translator and TOTAL BADASS Olivier Hague?! This guy IS the infamous TRANSLATOR who single handedly drove paradiselost out of skullKnight.net with his awesome powers! Don’t believe me? Check out this classic exchange:

Paradise: “...my friend, I like much more Paradiselost like nickname...it seems to me that it's much more representative about myself... ;)

Olivier: “If only you could get _lost_, indeed...”

Paradise: “...please, Olivier, don't be offensive, ok?”

Paradise: " :'( "

Hahahahahaha! That gets funnier every time I see it! This motherfucker (your mother that is) doesn’t take shit from anybody! He eats Green Berets for breakfast! He spends every afternoon chilling in Boobie Land Paradise and his true identity may very well be Kentarou Miura himself! And dammit, wouldn’t you all love to see an interview with him (how else will we find out the truth about this mysterious and shady character)?

-Griffith

P.S. He’s FRENCH! ^____^

Hell Yeah! Interview!! Olivier's even more enigmatic than the Skullknight or Tom Bombadil!!! Interview!!

CnC

Ad Oculos
egads... an interview of such magnitude that it would make France surrender!!! well... er... guess its not that massive then...

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Im guessing Olivier is busy with his blueprints of Italy, and constructing the framework of a third World War because he hasnt responded to my inquiries yet... Plead on, fellow interview desirers!!!

puella

Berserk forever
that moment is when I like Olivier more than ever, even than him with ^_^;; or ^___^ or -__-  because that time
it doesn't seem to me he is like usual himself. but I realize "it" is also him(is this English? :-X)

Hey, guys I do know no less than "three things" about him.
1) he goes to bed so late and stays up all night so often
2) He has no scanner like me :p
3) He's suffered from arthritis since 15  ;D

Except for above three, I've got Olivier's picture in my mind as
1) He never eats
2) He never goes to bathroom
3) He never makes a phone call
4) He never falls in love

He may be Sherlock Holmes as well as Miura. 8)

Hey, what's your hobby except berserk?

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
It's in my genes, that's all. I appear to be the only one in my family to suffer from that though. ^^;
It’s a curse handed down by the God’s! The price you have to pay for your uncanny intelligence and superhuman qualities! Guts has his brand, Superman has his kryptonite, and Olivier Hague has his mysterious arthritis!

This man HAS to be interviewed, if for nothing else, for the benefit to mankind by knowing his story!

Oh, save it for the interview! ;D

-Griffith

White_Hawk

The Only True Free Spirit / Dark Horse Rider
Well it is time...
for the croatian hawk to squeak, I mean, speak!

SO!!!

Olivier, you are hereby sentenced to an interview as proposed by the arch magister griffith, to fullfill the needs of the massses, or else, you'll be sentenced to a weektime of teasing, begging and similiar acts of pure irritation. So sayeth the wise masses of sknet...and...

bwaaah :p sorry folx I just can't keep up with this crap...

anyway,
It would be nice to know a bit more about my net sensei (it's true you know, if it weren't for his posts, I'd be kick/banned from everywhere by now).

So, no need to by shy ;)

Olivier, something completely unrelated to an interview (though I'd definitely read it), I want to know a brand of cheap crappy French beer for a project I want to do. I know you don't drink alcohol, but you'd probably know the brand name of a cheap beer better than I would. :)

puella

Berserk forever
ok,ok let me tell you something.

you know Miura goes on a trip to 'Europe' many times when he takes a break. didn't you notice anything so far?
Miura visited France to meet Olivier!!! ::),which is his real purpose to go on a trip.
they have a lot of talks about berserk.
but they make agreement not to reveal this secret, never and ever.we all know Olivier is very honest and sincere guy.
this is why he can't reveal dark secret of his superpower.

So we shoud be satisfied with what we found out though it has nothing to do with berserk. :'(
1) He has Arthritis
2) He doesn't drink
3) He stays up all night so often
4) He has no scanner

The_Stick

"Shoot for the moon. That way, if you miss it
...........is it just me or is this the first time we're actually getting personal with the Hague ....I mean Olivier, and worshipping him like a god thanks to Griffith. ;)

Oh well, bring on the interview!   I wanna see this!

naokihaga

Lalalalalala
It’s a curse handed down by the God’s! The price you have to pay for your uncanny intelligence and superhuman qualities! Guts has his brand, Superman has his kryptonite, and Olivier Hague has his mysterious arthritis!

No ! Olivier's kryptonite is... me !
I've known him for over 10 years ! I know his darkest secrets... And I'm willing to reveal them...
Bwahaha !! Olivier, your day has come !! Everyone will know the truth about you, and you can't do anything about it !! Ahah !!

Olivier... What... What are you doing ?! No !!! Don't talk about my dark past as a translator...!! DON'T !!!

Oh, hell, I have my kryptonite too, and it's called Olivier ! :eek:

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
I've known him for over 10 years ! I know his darkest secrets... And I'm willing to reveal them...
Bwahaha !! Olivier, your day has come !! Everyone will know the truth about you, and you can't do anything about it !! Ahah !!

Olivier... What... What are you doing ?! No !!! Don't talk about my dark past as a translator...!! DON'T !!!

Oh, hell, I have my kryptonite too, and it's called Olivier !  :eek:
Oh no! Olivier's Lois Lane is selling out!! W00t!!!!

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great

Oh, hell, I have my kryptonite too, and it's called Olivier !  :eek:

spill the beans d00d!

Vermillion

If we do not find them soon, we shall be of no use
So I guess the chance of me winning the lottery is greater than the fabled Hague interview phenomenon occuring, eh?

Top Bottom