Gillia's things

Haha! I love Silat as a ballerino! I can definitely see him doing that or Cirque du Soleil or something. :ganishka:

And the prison scene is great. Wyald is like the honey badger. He doesn't care. He just takes what he wants.

hahaha they're absolutely adorable!! Just like all of your other drawings as well, they're awesome!
And Ganishka singing Tunak Tunak Tun was priceless :ganishka:

Serpicopterlol_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg
:troll:

Awesome stuff Gill ! I love the super cutesy versions of Berserk characters. I always get a special kick out of them considering how serious most of the characters are. It's also great you can do some really awesome works like that Schierke! Very impressive.

I was hesitating to upload this, because it's so stupid, but at the end I've decided to, it's a manga coloring after all... :troll:
Attention, might burn your eyes...

silatcomic_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

I guess it needs explanation... I simply wanted to try out how good am I with Photoshop effects and stuff, and also I needed something silly and fancy on my desktop :ganishka: So, sorry for the stupid internet meme phrases and other, I know it makes no sense, and also that my coloring style does not fit Berserk at all...

At least I explained the story behind chibi Silat's weird behaviour.
Oh, and the text next to him is not 8, but something like "weee!!", I just wrote it with letters in my language, because it sounds better in my head like this :ganishka:

Next time I want to cut together something funny that includes Rakshas, too. Any suggestions? :rakshas:

And a little off-topic question... Does any official coloring exist for Silat, or not yet? The only one I saw of him is the cover of book 9, but that's not really what I'm looking for... Damn, I can't wait for the third movie...

Th3Branded0ne

I'll be back.
Gill said:
And a little off-topic question... Does any official coloring exist for Silat, or not yet? The only one I saw of him is the cover of book 9, but that's not really what I'm looking for... Damn, I can't wait for the third movie...

You just haven't looked at the colored cards Aaz posted.

Silat.jpg

Chibi Rakshas keychain

Today I created something I usually don't, but decided to give it a try :slan:

I took lots of photos while working on it because I was afraid I would mess it up somehow, but at the end I didn't :schnoz:

tumblr_m0xr7v02ea1rrholto1_1280.png

Hope you like it! I do :troll:

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
That looks so awesome! Great work on this. How large is it, and what kind of materials did you use to make it?

Your style really translates well from paper into sculpting. I'm very impressed.

Walter said:
That looks so awesome! Great work on this. How large is it, and what kind of materials did you use to make it?
It's kinda small, like a regular keychain, you can compare it to my hand on the last picture. I used oven hardening modelling clay.

I found this old drawing, so I scanned it, photoshopped it a bit and decided to upload it...

tumblr_m31ld6cAuu1rrholto1_400.jpg
:ganishka:

But I guess the idea isn't new :judo:

Gill said:
I found this old drawing, so I scanned it, photoshopped it a bit and decided to upload it...

tumblr_m31ld6cAuu1rrholto1_400.jpg
:ganishka:

But I guess the idea isn't new :judo:

Does this make the giant chicken Guts? :ganishka:

I like what youdid tooting photoshop,very nice!

Hi guys, long time I didn't post here, sorry!

But now, here's a drawing of Isma! :serpico:

1dbe958f6f217331ee854623e44c66ec-d5c5963.jpg

It was a very quick one, sorry for the lack of detail... The hot weather here doesn't really let me do anything, I melt before I could finish it :troll:

It says I haven't posted here in 100 days :magni: Sorry...

But now, doodles! :ganishka:

skra_by_gill_ia-d5nxe8a.jpg

I've always wondered how can Silat look so fabulous all the time, and then realised that this is probably why the Tapasa's always around him :troll:

Also, Guts and Griffith are walking their pets :griffnotevil:

Grail

Feel the funk blast
Gill said:
It says I haven't posted here in 100 days :magni: Sorry...
I know the feeling... :casca:

Gill said:
I've always wondered how can Silat look so fabulous all the time, and then realised that this is probably why the Tapasa's always around him :troll:
You know, art has a great way of exploring the big questions... Like how all the grooming is happening behind the scenes. Great job!

"It says I haven't posted here in 100 days :magni: Sorry..."
At least you don't average about 1 post per year! For that matter, I think whoever can get Olivier Hague to post should win a $100 gift card. (I know I only have about 10 posts, but I had an account here that was deleted years ago due to inactivity...I do remember him). Anyway, his arch enemy Smith is gone and the bandofthehawk.org posters are long dead. so it's about time!

Anyway, great work Gilia! It's cool to see some new fan art; I was kind of excited about a big influx what with the movies coming out (kind of like the jump in fans when the DreamCast game came out) but it hasn't materialized yet. I wonder who does all of Evarella's styling, though?

Another 100 days passed, honestly, this is becoming scary :magni:

I don't really have time to do colored digital artworks at the moment so I decided to practice using screentones and manga effects and stuff...

gutsca2_by_gill_ia-d64bljy.jpg

I know the white hair is on the wrong side, I flipped the image to correct anatomical mistakes but forgot to flip it back and I'm lazy to reupload :troll:

Wow! Such talent and creativity! Im usually not very fond of cuteness themes but you absolutely rock, woman! Thanks for sharing all this awesome stuff :guts:

Top Bottom