Berserk: Millennium Falcon PS2 Import / $40 Statue Inquiry

Hello, friends! I have a couple of questions about making unfamiliar purchases (by me) toward a few Berserk-related items!

First, there was a $40-ish dollar statue that was being sold, I believe it was the figma, and the site I had been linked to on here was sold out of them. This may still be the case, but if it is not, could someone please point me to any trustworthy place that you all use to purchase statues, or have used to purchase this figma? It is the most recent one. I would like to get one for a friend for the holidays.

Also, the playstation2 game that came out only in Japan. If there is an affordable copy of it to find anywhere, I would so appreciate the point in direction. I know that I may not find it for less than $80.00, but there's always that chance you guys know the cool back alleys where deals can be found (and also stress financial safety). And there's the matter of a foreign disc not playing on a US playstation. That would scorch this dream right away. But hopefully one of these two things are doable, if not both. Thank you for your help!

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Handmade_lion said:
First, there was a $40-ish dollar statue that was being sold, I believe it was the figma, and the site I had been linked to on here was sold out of them. This may still be the case, but if it is not, could someone please point me to any trustworthy place that you all use to purchase statues, or have used to purchase this figma? It is the most recent one. I would like to get one for a friend for the holidays.

It's an action figure, not a statue, and here's the dedicated thread for it. In said threads are links to 3 shops that are taking preorders for it:

hlj.com
1999.co.jp
amiami.jp

However you should be aware that it won't be out in time for you to offer it to your friend.

Handmade_lion said:
And there's the matter of a foreign disc not playing on a US playstation. That would scorch this dream right away.

If your PS2 is not modded (and so cannot play foreign games) it definitely won't be able to play the game.

Lithrael

Remember, always hold your apple tight
Yep, I bit the bullet and bought a Japanese PS2 off Ebay to play mine. They're not that expensive anymore, you can get one for around $100 fairly easily. Just have to watch out it's Japanese and not 'anything with nonwestern writing on the box.' I've got an extra copy of the Berserk PS2 game for sale if you ever get to the point you have something to play it on.

Dr.Legato

Art of War Supporter
I have this game too, highly recommend it, it really felt good slaying those annoying trolls and such ^^
If you've read the manga (I assume you all did) and seen the anime, this is something you don't want to miss.

Top Bottom