Selling a part of my Art Of War collection

B

BloodyDevil

Hello,

I need to sell a big part of my Art Of War collection to prepare a student trip in Japan (I keep my favourite statues). Most of the statues stayed in their boxes since I don't have enough place in my little appartment.

Please ask me in a PM the statues you are interested in and an email address so I can send you the photos of these statues. I will answer you as soon as I can ^^
Please don't ask me photos if you already know that you won't buy the statues >__<

Thanks !

Here is the list of the concerned statues with their prices (without shipping - Shipping can be combined if you take several statues) :

- Boscone - Exclusive Version II (Bloody) : 150$

- Complete Laser Disc Set (13) : 150$

Thanks BloodyDevil for this AWESOME masterpiece!

This Zodd and Wyald Statue is freaking huge and so perfect! I am so happy to get this one :slan:!

For other SKers, BloodyDevil is a fucking efficient and reliable seller! Don't worry about it! He's great :guts:!

Thanks my friend

B

BloodyDevil

Stardustgatzu and pikminsexy, that was a pleasure to sell the statues to you :guts:

Both of them are very reliable buyers !

Info : I have added some statues and I have also reduced the different prices.

B

BloodyDevil

Hello !

I have added some statues and I have also reduced the prices of the remaining statues ^^

An other big thanks to BloodyDevil for the others statues I bought to him !!!!

Thank you so much my friend!

I ll share some pics :

Zodd and Wyald

Armored Berserk Bloody version

Knight of Skeleton Toys R Us Exclusive

In april 2011, i received my skullknight version 2011 and i paid around 200€ of customs taxes! And i hadn t enough money to buy Yesmilord's statue (green version)! HOwever, i am happy to get this awesome version!

Houma Irvine

So So beautiful

Wyald Bloody version

I was not fan of this statue but when i saw it for real, i found it so perfect! I follow Derek's advice on his website and i don t regret this purchase :slan:

Troll young animal version

Hope you ll appreciate my pics! However, it s a pleasure for me to share them ^^ !

As i said on a preview post, BloodyDevil is a fucking reliable and efficient seller!

turkitage

ターク
Stardustgatzu said:
I ll share some pics :

Very cool Stardustgatzu! Your collection is getting up there now. The Zodd and Wyald statue is always just breathe taking to look at. Such a huge and dynamic pose.

Out of the new Apostle statues that Irvine is the one I've been scoping out for some time now. I, personally, think it's the best out of the new ones. Very good! You gotta show us how you've arranged them all in your display case now.

Stardustgatzu said:
As i said on a preview post, BloodyDevil is a fucking reliable and efficient seller!

Yay! Thanks BloodyDevil. It's always hard to trust someone when buying statues through a forum, so it's always nice to hear this.

Turkitage said:
Very cool Stardustgatzu! Your collection is getting up there now. The Zodd and Wyald statue is always just breathe taking to look at. Such a huge and dynamic pose.

This statue is so big! She is still in her box because i didn t have enough place to display it. I ll plan to make a special glass cabinet just for it and place it at the top of my display cabinet!

Turkitage said:
Out of the new Apostle statues that Irvine is the one I've been scoping out for some time now. I, personally, think it's the best out of the new ones. Very good! You gotta show us how you've arranged them all in your display case now.

Thanks my friend! Yes, i share your opinion, That Irvine is the best statue of the Houma set ^^!

Don t worry about it, i ll share pics of my glass cabinet when i ll received my last master piece but please wait, it ll be a great surprise ^^!

B

BloodyDevil

First of all, I want to thanks my different buyers !
Thanks to them, I was able to prepare my student trip in Japan (Plane tickets and apartment) =)
I just need a few more money and I will have everything I need for the two months (for food, train, ...) ^^

Stardustgatzu said:

Thanks a lot ! You are a very reliable buyer !

Turkitage said:
Yay! Thanks BloodyDevil. It's always hard to trust someone when buying statues through a forum, so it's always nice to hear this.

Thanks Turkitage ! I'm also happy I could find buyers who are so reliable on this forum !

B

BloodyDevil

I have just added the two Kubrick boxes and the entire Laser Disc Collection.

B

BloodyDevil

IncantatioN said:
Statue received today, thanks a lot dude.

Already ? I didn't think it would take less than one week ^^
I'm glad you received it so quickly ;)

B

BloodyDevil

Hello,

There are only 6 statues left. If you want to buy the statues at a lower price, don't hesitate to ask me, I will see if it is ok for me =)

Top Bottom