AOW: New Berserk Anime Project / Special Offers

I guess we all missed this. I didn't get an email about it either, but I just saw it on their website. The sale started today, November 12th, but since Japan is ahead of us these items went live several hours ago.

Anyhow... look: http://art-of-war.co.jp/english/items/detail.php?gid=323

Some pretty good deals there on the old statues, like the Armored Berserk one... For charity, I totally understand, and I can get behind it. But otherwise, I do think like it's a little unorthodox to re-release such old statues out of the blue like this...

But yup, there are a few statues still left...

Code No. 016: Femto/ *Sold out/ Unit Price 15,800 YEN

Code No. 31: Zodd with wings/ *Sold out/ Unit Price 14,800 YEN

Code No. 66: Boscone Statue (with blood effects)/ Limited to 1 piece/ Unit Price 25,000 YEN

Code No. 70: Black Swordsman: Attack Form (with blood effects)/ *Sold out/ Unit Price 25,000 YEN

Code No. 75: The Skull Knight Horse Riding Figure (Normal)/ *Sold out/ Unit Price 30,000 YEN

Code No. 84: Black Swordsman: MAGUN (with blood effects)/ *Sold out/ Unit Price 23,000 YEN

Code No. 90: Grunberd (with blood effects)/ Limited to 1 piece/ Unit Price 35,000 YEN

Code No. 98: Armored Berserk (with blood effects)/ *Sold out/ Unit Price 30,000 YEN

Code No. 192: Guts & Zodd desperate attack/ Limited to only 2 pieces/ Unit Price 43,000 YEN

Code No. 202: "Houma" Locus (Single statue)/ Limited to only 3 pieces/ Unit Price 28,000 YEN

Code No. 203: "Houma" Zodd (Single statue)/ Limited to only 1 piece/ Unit Price 25,000 YEN

Dr.Legato

Art of War Supporter
I did get an order confirmation trough email, but it was still available to order after I ordered (not anymore, but it hasn't been taken off the list yet either).
Guess I gotta wait until Tuesday before I know for sure...

Dr.Legato

Art of War Supporter
IncantatioN said:
The blood does look cooler on him ... AOW and their many variations ... like the Grunberd I have was a Blue version.

Cool, can you show me some pics, I wonder how it looks like :???:?

Here's a quick peek ...

IMG_4890.jpg

IMG_4868.jpg

Hai haaiiii I know ... my photography skill are miserable =_=. I'll pull up more pictures from my un~boxing adventure in a sec

IMG_4889.jpg

IMG_4891.jpg

IMG_4892.jpg

*GAAHH* Last picture, blurred face again!

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
IncantatioN said:
Hai haaiiii I know ... my photography skill are miserable =_=. I'll pull up more pictures from my un~boxing adventure in a sec

Hahaha sorry, you mistook me; I wasn't being ironic there, I said so because his face looks pretty terrible. :void:

Completely agree, I have him standing with his helmet on. He looks a bit cockeyed and the paint job isn't quite there. The sculpt on his face is waay off.

Dr.Legato

Art of War Supporter
I wonder how mine will look in person, cape looks much brighter red than yours... May be the lighting though.
Does the armor look different?
PH1321017689.jpg

OP21321017689_2.jpg

IncantatioN said:
The blood does look cooler on him ... AOW and their many variations ... like the Grunberd I have was a Blue version.

What about this version makes it "blue"? I can't seem to tell the difference from your pics between this and the original limited version. I have the one with the green demon solider.

Dr.Legato

Art of War Supporter
Nirvana said:
What about this version makes it "blue"? I can't seem to tell the difference from your pics between this and the original limited version. I have the one with the green demon solider.

Good question, I was wondering about this too...
Also, (no offence) these pictures don't really look too good, or is it just a bad statue?
Now I'm worried =(

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Dr.Legato said:
Also, (no offence) these pictures don't really look too good, or is it just a bad statue?
Now I'm worried =(

The face is fucked up, like on many AOW statues. The rest is good though. As long as you leave his helmet on it won't be a big deal.

Sorry about my photo skills Legato. What Aaz said.

Nirvana said:
It definitely looks like it's got a light blue tinge to the armor in those pictures but here are 2 pictures AOW sent me, so there is no excuse of bad camera work at my end =). You can pretty much see the difference between a light blue and a silver or what Legato posted above, at least I can see it. If anything, my shoddy camera work makes the blue really blue~er ^_^.

IMGP7314.jpg

IMGP7336.jpg

Dr.Legato

Art of War Supporter
Ah thanks, I see where the blue comes from now too :ubik:
I prefer my version though, I'll make some pics when it arrives :badbone:

Anyone getting the Skullknight 2011 repaint?

Dr.Legato said:
Anyone getting the Skullknight 2011 repaint?
Hard to say since they have released no pictures for it. It's only announced so who knows what the repaint's all about.

*Announcement of New Project*
"Skull Knight 2011- Repaint Version" is coming soon.
Pre-orders will start at the end of November. We will prepare pictures and detailed information when the prototype is ready.
Estimated price: 90,000 Yen (tax excluded)

Dr.Legato

Art of War Supporter
Well that's true ofcourse, but I'm pretty sure I'm not getting it, this 90.000 price tag is just too much for me :daiba:
I am looking forward to seeing pictures though :griffnotevil:

Received a newsletter from AOW last night!

Some statues has been added:

Code No. 128: Guts: Kingdom of Falconia
Limited to only 1 piece
Unit Price: 16,000 Yen

Code No. 180: ZODD: REVELATIONS - Exclusive Version 1
Limited to only 1 piece (*Please note: This Exclusive Version 1 does not include the Irvine statue.)
Unit Price: 38,000 Yen

Code No. 188: Guts: The Hundred Man Killer (Blue Mantle Ver.)
Limited to only 1 piece
Unit Price: 30,000 Yen

Code No. 238: Berserk 20th Anniversary Model- Black Version
Limited to only 2 pieces
Unit Price: 90,000 Yen

Top Bottom