Fresh off the presses..ff11

=_=ArucarD_=

I'm a llama!
Damn it. Got to play beta version of 11..NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! God awful! Why did they wreck it. They should really just change the title to everquest. Nothing wrong with everquest, but its not ff style. And the good version(good as it can be) wont even make it to canada/usa it stays in japan. We get the shotty version. Well just so everyone is aware squaresoft makes their first bad game, too bad it had to be a final fantasy. Sorry guys. later.

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
Yea, I wish 11 was another 1p FF. I'm not gonna have time for an online FF. IMO its too difficult to play several online RPGs and I'm gonna be playing http://www.universalcentury.net/index_e.php.

What version do you consider the "good version?"

Squaresoft has made many bad games. Maybe half of the games they make get translated to english.

=_=ArucarD_=

I'm a llama!
japanese version i think is definately always better. legend of dragoon(jap version) had a few longer cinemas. Its alway better in Japan. But this online crap is just wrecking some games. it would be okay if ff was that style to begin with but changing it is stupid but thats my 2 cents. later

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...
Phantasy Star Online was better than I, II, & III...but an ff online game...thats a lil too fucked up for me. Enix & Square merged...if you like the grandia series you'll see how much enix fucked it up
Grandia: okay storyline, nice battle system
Grandia II: kick ass storyline, great battle system
Grandia X (the one enix helped work on): no fucking plot, & good battle system

see what enix did to the grandia sereis? that will happen to square.

theblakeman

theblakeman- your local pervert
Grandia X was not even a part of the main series. It was supposed to be a dungeon crawler version. They didn't "fuck it up" as you say they did.

well for all the crap that has come from square, there are those jewels that make up for them. chrono trigger, secret of mana, FFT, FF7 etc. Can't be perfect all the time!

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...
theblakeman said:
Grandia X was not even a part of the main series. It was supposed to be a dungeon crawler version. They didn't "fuck it up" as you say they did.
really? oh so it was supposed to have no piont.

Top Bottom