Can anyone tell me which year these Beherits these are from?

skullnights_pants

I'm a llama!
I bought these several years ago and they are not on the art of war website any longer, and I also threw away the packaging (silly I know). These came as a set, but were in their own boxes.

The paintwork is different to the newer versions

Thanks

ib2yJoz6ma8a9z.png

--

P.S I am also looking to buy some Beherits so if anyone has any or know where to buy them please link me.

skullnights_pants

I'm a llama!
the paint work looks slightly different, would there be any variation between two of the same models?

also the bridge of the nose on my behelits are very thin whereas all fo the others seem to be bigger?

Dr.Legato

Art of War Supporter
Yes that's the 2005 version I have one ^^

Here is a 2010 opened eyes version, the only one on sale I could find, but there are probably more sources.
http://www.hlj.com/product/AOW40057

If you buy a ticket to the movie in Japan you'll get a free behelit so I'm guessing they'll pop up on ebay around that time.

skullnights_pants

I'm a llama!
I've had a look at the free ones using that stickies thread link to yahoo auctins, but they seem low quality so not interested in them.

The Young Animal Promo one is the best one, noway is that going to be seen onthe market.

Where is the best place to find these beherits to buy? And thanks for the link

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
skullnights_pants said:
the paint work looks slightly different, would there be any variation between two of the same models?

AOW released several versions over the years (e.g. this one), you can check them out on their website. But yeah, since they're hand-painted, there can be variations between two beherits from the same series.

skullnights_pants said:
The Young Animal Promo one is the best one, noway is that going to be seen onthe market.

Where is the best place to find these beherits to buy? And thanks for the link

Yahoo! Japan auctions.

skullnights_pants

I'm a llama!
2012 Beherits up for preorder, heads for for anyone as i did not notice this, or its fairly new

http://www.art-of-war.co.jp/english/index.php

i am also confused as only the sets are labelled as limited quantity whereas the single ones are not?

i bought my last two as a set but they were just sent together as separate items

Top Bottom