[ART OF WAR] Berserk iPhone Case & 2012 Behelit Version

■□■ Berserk iPhone Case "Brand" (for iPhone 4/ 4S) ■□■ 

We are pleased to introduce you to our "Berserk iPhone Case". Pre-order starts from December 14.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

image004-1.jpg

This Berserk iPhone case is compatible with both the iPhone 4 and 4S.

The bleeding Brand in the darkness is just like a symbol of Berserk. And we chose a ripple pattern to represent the imagery of the Eclipse. The slim-fit hard case protects your iPhone from scratches and fingerprints. We believe you will enjoy the stylish design.

image006.jpg

Code No. 258: Berserk iPhone Case "Brand" (for iPhone 4/ 4S)
Unit Price: 2,500 Yen (tax excluded) (about US$ 32/ €24)
Material: Polycarbonate
Size: 60 mm (W) x 116 mm (H) x 10 mm (D)
Color: Black
Estimated release time: the end of December or January 2012
Made in Japan

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

■□■ Beherit 2012 Version ■□■ 

For the Beherit 2012 Version, we used a high-quality red braided leather cord. "Egg of the King" and "Shoku" are just like two living creatures. You will be surprised at how the latest Beherit is being made in great detail.

Code No. 255: Beherit Exclusive Version: "Egg of the King" + "Shoku" (Red braided leather cord with clasp)
Unit Price: 5,600 Yen (tax excluded) (about US$ 72/ €53)
Size: approx. 40mm/ Length of leather cord: 50 cm (19.7 in)
Material: Polystone, leather, metal fitting
Estimated release time: the end of January or early February 2012

image009-1.jpg

Code No. 256: "Beherit: Egg of the King"- 2012 Version (Red braided leather cord without clasp)
Unit Price: 2,800 Yen (tax excluded) (about US$ 36/ €26)
Length of leather cord: 67 cm (26.4 in)

image013.jpg

Code No. 257: "Beherit: Shoku"- 2012 Version (Red braided leather cord without clasp)
Unit Price: 2,800 Yen (tax excluded) (about US$ 36/ €26)
Length of leather cord: 67 cm (26.4 in)

image015.jpg
iPhone only ... BLEEHHHHH!!

Dr.Legato

Art of War Supporter
Re: [ART OF WAR] Berserk iPhone Case & 2012 Beherit Version

I dont have an iPhone, but I am interested.... these behelits keep looking better each year too.

Yeah the Beherits look good but I have a a million of them!

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler

Boo...I've got an older iPhone model, so this case won't work for me. I suppose it's a perfect excuse to get the new model, though. :void:

ryuhayabusa6787

It's time somebody put you in your place, human!

Hi
I'm new to the board glad to be here. took me a long time to get here. just wanted to say thanks to Derek for going through the channels to get to skullknight.

Just my opinion I think the iphone case is awesome but the beherits looks the same to me from the 2011 version. they were my first berserk items and to be honest although i didn't pay that ripoff price art of war was selling it for I felt the colors are a misrepresentation of the actual product. Its not that color art of war is showing us. Which kind of pissed me off, I wear the egg of the king but when you wear shoku it moves to the side because of the way the chain is placed on it. When you wear it, and a person is looking straight at you they will only be able to see one side of the face not the whole face. I personally like shoku better then the egg of the king but its useless to be because when I wear it the blasted thing is already pushed to the side. I actually have a HUGE project coming up in a few months that will showcase that beherit in a really good way.

Top Bottom