New Berserk models from Art of War. (pics)

ZKK

Sentient Entropy.
25.JPG

24.JPG

22.JPG

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
I like them all!  It would especially be neat to see someone actually wearing that Beherit.  :)

ZKK

Sentient Entropy.
Sorry, stupid me forgot the link (not that you probably didn't know it already anyway) - http://www.art-of-war.co.jp

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
There is another angle on that Skullkknight...

21.JPG

I think I would get Pakk and the dormant Behelit for sure, the one with the open eyes is freak :-/

The Skullknight looks nothing without his horse.. plus it's really silver and naff looking!

*dodges violent attacks from SK fans*

ZKK

Sentient Entropy.
I think theres 2 seperate Skully models - one standard, one limited edition - but both of the new ones are posable/movable (eg, hinges in the arms *cringe*)

100RI-RIMG0181_RIMG0181.JPG

This ones the original - released awhile ago, with no hinges.

6.jpg

And I take it everyones seen this one?

19.JPG

Should I post more of the models? Or leave it there?

ZKK

Sentient Entropy.
:D Ok, but only the models, not the posable/action figures.

2.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

8.jpg

11.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

^ I've got the last one ;D

Theres also a couple of Caska (One from when she's with the Hawks, and one post eclipse) but neither are really anything to brag about.

HalfDonkeyHalfMan

Sacred cows always taste the best
:eek: Those are awsome. I especially like the first one of Gatts, and the rest are just as spiffy looking. I think only one word describes these models, and it comes from the immortal Bill S. Preston, Esq. and Ted "Theodore" Logan from Bill And Ted's Excellent Adventure: "EXCELLENT!"

Kuroi-san

Gonna do something, or just stand there and bleed?
I love to one of Guts on the horse. 8)

Yeah, I've seen some of the Caska ones... doesn't do her justice.

Markaveli

Peace out, homie!
Woah, they look awesome. Especially all the ones with Guts in them... The only one I don't like is the Griffith with the deformed head ;) (Where you only see his upper body/head)

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
Requiem, you're a good kid!

I LOVE that Raiding Commander Guts on the horse.. but out of all of them, I would have Femto. Just an awesome looking character.

How much do these wonderful items cost?

ZKK

Sentient Entropy.
Gutsz, ZKK here ;D

And yeah, the Femto one is great - the pose looks like its been lifted right from the manga, when Skully Knight saves Guts and Caska from the eclipse in volume 13, chapter 8, and Griffith/Femto standing there alittle suprised at his new abilities/powers.

Or did I miss interpret?

kimchan

I love all of these models!! ;D

Gutsz, ZKK here  ;D

And yeah, the Femto one is great - the pose looks like its been lifted right from the manga, when Skully Knight saves Guts and Caska from the eclipse in volume 13, chapter 8, and Griffith/Femto standing there alittle suprised at his new abilities/powers.

Or did I miss interpret?

I think it might've been because Femto hesitated and Skully got away as a result. But I could be wrong. :-/

BOB

poruno sutâ
the femto statue is awesome!

they took exactly the right zodd pose, too (was it vol. 21 or 22 they took it from?) but i can't help myself. to me he looks like he's made out of dog poo :-/.

i want a zodd model in his human form or do i have to shave an old masters of the universe Grizzlor toy for that?? ??

ZKK

Sentient Entropy.
I love all of these models!!  ;D

I think it might've been because Femto hesitated and Skully got away as a result.  But I could be wrong.  :-/  

Where Femto looks down at his hand, just before Skull Knight escapes with Guts and Caska?

kimchan

Where Femto looks down at his hand, just before Skull Knight escapes with Guts and Caska?

Yeah, cause he held up his hand like he was going to do something, but the Skull Knight got away in the meantime.  Then he looked at his hand.  It looked like he kind of hesitated, especially considering he had a perfect shot (the Skull Knight was running right at him).   :-/

*prepares to be Hagued*

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, cause he held up his hand like he was going to do something, but the Skull Knight got away in the meantime.  Then he looked at his hand.  It looked like he kind of hesitated, especially considering he had a perfect shot (the Skull Knight was running right at him).   :-/

*prepares to be Hagued*
Or did he hesitate and look at his hand wondering why he physically wasn't able to crush them? As if something was forcing him not to.

Of course,
puckinga.jpg

ZKK

Sentient Entropy.
OK, heres five pages covering the scene. I seem to have misunderstood it.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Ok, in the red circles ( ;) ) we have Griffith/Femto in the pose like in the model, right? Looking at his hand. Now whats in the red squares I'm not entirely sure of.

On the 2nd pic/page I was under the impression that Femto had used his powers to rip pieces, or more like halves off the demons infront of him, and compact it altogether - hoping to trap/capture Skull Knight in what I thought was the resulting ball of flesh - but Skull Knight evades it.

On the 3rd, I thought that the area in the square shows the ball of flesh compacting even further - showing what Femto wanted to have happen to Skull Knight had he been caught up in it. Followed by the circle on the same page of what I thought was Femto looking at his hand in amazement of this new powers.

The square on 4th and the circle of the 5th, is that what you meant kimchan, by Femto wondering if Guts had been the reason for him hesitating and allowing Skull Knight out of the Eclipse?

Please - correct me! And I hope I haven't broken any rules posting pics from the manga like this. Sorry.

Kuroi-san

Gonna do something, or just stand there and bleed?
I *personally* prefer it that Femto couldn't allow himself to finish off Guts and Caska. But then again, I'm a romantic fool. ;)

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
I *personally* prefer it that Femto couldn't allow himself to finish off Guts and Caska. But then again, I'm a romantic fool.  ;)
That's what I believe too, but I'm not going to rule out other *FEASIBLE* possibilities.

Let's think about this though. In chapter 180, Griffith returns to Guts in his new body to confirm if Guts is still able to 'move him' emotionally. He realizes that he does not. Does this mean that while in the Femto form, he was still under Guts "influence"? If so, then what about Volume 3, where Femto tells Guts that he is "worthless".

Top Bottom