New Berserk models from Art of War. (pics)

BOB

poruno sutâ
Let's think about this though. In chapter 180, Griffith returns to Guts in his new body to confirm if Guts is still able to 'move him' emotionally. He realizes that he does not. Does this mean that while in the Femto form, he was still under Guts "influence"? If so, then what about Volume 3, where Femto tells Guts that he is "worthless".

guts as well as casca can very well remind him of his weaknesses i think. same as with the count and his daughter, it's just that griffith won't admit it that easily but why did he seek out rickert after his rebirth or why did he shield casca from the falling rocks?

damn, miura tell me!!

CnC

Ad Oculos
I still beleive Griffith's feelings towards Guts is what stopped him.

Why? the timing of the panels.  Sk, Sk escaping, Femto aiming, Guts closeup, Femto closeup, Sk slowly moving, Sk escaping.  Femto thinking.

Let's think about this though. In chapter 180, Griffith returns to Guts in his new body to confirm if Guts is still able to 'move him' emotionally. He realizes that he does not. Does this mean that while in the Femto form, he was still under Guts "influence"? If so, then what about Volume 3, where Femto tells Guts that he is "worthless".

yet his heart noticeably beats when he sees him and he still had a sudden "need" to protect caska. What he said and what happened are 2 different things. And volume 3 was a looooong time ago. I think the story evolved since then.

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
I think that might be it, now that I look at that scene again. Maybe he just couldn't bring himself to go through with killing Guts and Casca.

Kuroi-san

Gonna do something, or just stand there and bleed?
I think it was a subconcious barrier. Maybe there were some acts that the 'old' Griffith inside Femto simply could not allow himself to do. But then again, I guess that falls victim to the reply I posted above. ^^;

ZKK

Sentient Entropy.
aowbs-01.gif

aow25033.gif

aowbs-06.gif

Kuroi-san

Gonna do something, or just stand there and bleed?
:eek:

I so want Strike Raider Guts. It looks so fucking class.

I only have the 'Hawks' Guts on foot. Thats still pretty cool though.

White_Hawk

The Only True Free Spirit / Dark Horse Rider
Sorry, stupid me forgot the link (not that you probably didn't know it already anyway) - http://www.art-of-war.co.jp

Is there an enlish version or somethin?
I have a beherit already, but this one's cooler.
I'd like to order it but I have no clue how...
any suggestions?

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."
wow. they are incredible.

i especially like Griffith with the Helmet, Guts on the Horse and the Skullknight.

What is the size of the Beherit?

Top Bottom