translation help

Er, no? ^^;

According to the context, it may mean "please be patient", "please bear with it", "please restrain yourself (from doing something)", etc.
"Gaman" is "patience", "self-control", "endurance", etc. So "gaman shite kudasai" would be something like "please use your gaman". ^^

puella

Berserk forever
Er, no? ^^;

According to the context, it may mean "please be patient", "please bear with it", "please restrain yourself (from doing something)", etc.
"Gaman" is "patience", "self-control", "endurance", etc. So "gaman shite kudasai" would be something like "please use your gaman". ^^
I didn't know where it comes from.... ^^;;
where is it? what chapter? ::)
"gaman" also has the meaning of "forgiveness" with "self-control" "patience" or something. so I just pick one of general meanings as I said above.
but the context is always important.

"gaman" also has the meaning of "forgiveness"
Well... Yeah, in a way, but even when you're using it in that sense, "gaman shite kudasai" would just mean "please tolerate/forgive (someone's flaw or action)"...
And I don't know, it seems a bit "harsh", when you're asking someone to "tolerate" something _you_ did?... There are other ways to apologize, anyway. ^_^;;

Ah well, I don't know. ^_^;

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."
where is it? what chapter?  ::)
actually a friend of mine who lives in japan for one year now, wrote me a mail, containing that line.

well anyway, thank you both, puella and Oliviér!

Top Bottom