Another new guy

Well, I created my account last year and have still not posted anything, due only to being too shy.
I think eventually I should loosen up and introduce myself to this community =)
My name is André, and I am a huge enthusiast of everything Berserk, but also to manga reading, videogame, philosophy, and well, I think I may not be so different from most of you xD
I should also add how much a fan of this community I am, since I follow mostly the creation station and I am amazed at the work produced here. The organization of information, and the quality of the art is awesome and has thus far, made me very happy and proud even to say I was accepted among you.
And finally, not that I have something in particular to say about this, but I felt like it should be nice to point that I am Brazilian too.

Lord Leith

Welcome back Casca
Welcome! :iva:

I'm a relatively new memeber too so we can grow into the community together hehe, the community is pretty cool here, but since you have been lurking for a year, I'm sure you know. I hope you enjoy yourself here.

Thanks guys, seeing these replies really ease things a bit here xD
Well, I have something I wanted to ask for a while but I don't really know where to do it, so I'll ask it here as it seems more proper.
These images available for profile use... were they colored by the staff here? And if so, are they available in larger sizes? Many of them are really nice colorings, and I searched like crazy and couldn't find it.
So, any help is appreciated =)

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Andreecals Wave said:
These images available for profile use... were they colored by the staff here? And if so, are they available in larger sizes? Many of them are really nice colorings, and I searched like crazy and couldn't find it.
So, any help is appreciated =)

Many of them are paintings by Miura Kentarou, the author of Berserk. Specifically, many were taken from the artwork used for the Berserk Trading Card Game. See this thread for reference: http://www.skullknight.net/forum/index.php?topic=5701.0

Top Bottom