*CLOSED* [FS] SELL CLOSED

Re: Sell "ZODD REVEL." - "ZODD&WYALD Ex1" - "Griffith: Purple Ed." PRICE REDUCED !!

what about a trade with Guts and Slan ?

Dr.Legato

Art of War Supporter
Re: SELL BERSERK STATUES !! LOW PRICE

- Guts: The Hundred Man Killer (Green Mantle Ver.) : 200 + shipping

Don't you mean blue?

Dr.Legato said:
Don't you mean blue?
There was also a Red that was sold with the Zodd & Wyald Exclusive 2. Maybe they did a Green version re-paint, like one of those non-serialized Character Exhibit pieces.

Dr.Legato

Art of War Supporter

IncantatioN said:
There was also a Red that was sold with the Zodd & Wyald Exclusive 2. Maybe they did a Green version re-paint, like one of those non-serialized Character Exhibit pieces.
That red version I know, I myself have the Blue version which is either limited to 100 or 50 I don't remember. That one is serialized, never heard of a green version before...

Hi,

I asked you a picture of your Guts Hundred Man Killer, but no answer, I send you back another email, please check your mailbox...

Thank you

pikminsexy said:
Hi,

I asked you a picture of your Guts Hundred Man Killer, but no answer, I send you back another email, please check your mailbox...

Thank you

Hi! sorry for delay. I receive a few email and i don't remember i i send you a pictures

Please send me another email at my adress : semload@libero.it

thank you!

Ask me for details and pictures if you are really interested. I sent photos to several people and they will not have contacted me to give me a positive or negative response

thanks

man i paid you via paypal a while back for Guts & Farnese : 250 + shipping but i'm still waiting for the statue.please advise

i just found the paypal invoice for this transaction. It's 320 Euroes = almost $420 US

Could you please email me back what had happened. The payment was sent on May 20 2012 and recieved nothing

Anybody knows him?

Please, to avoid any misunderstanding, please contact me at my personal email (semload@libero.it)

Do not send money without first else was a definitive agreement.

If you send me the money let me know ON MY PERSONAL EMAIL

I am a serious user and I do not want anyone to doubt this.

Dr.Legato

Art of War Supporter

Even though our transaction didn't go 100% well, he sent me the item and supplied the needed service, so there's that.

Top Bottom