Some statue suggestions?

Lord Leith

Welcome back Casca
Around the holidays, I will be spending some of my money online to get some Berserk statues, but I would like to ask any of you members who own some, to give any suggestions as to which you think are the best in quality or more bang for your buck?

If you own any, you can just list any of your favorites, or heck, even if you don't own any, maybe just off of observation, which ones interest you more? I know its personal preference, but just as an example, there's already quite a lot of Guts statues, so which one is the best in your opinion.

Also, a bit unrelated, but I just want to say, I will be offline for a good 3 or 4 days starting from Saturday because of family during the holidays of course, not like anyone needs or does care, but just leaving that out there. :farnese:

Hi dude,

Here is my top ten statues :
1) Guts 20 th anniversary model (black version is really crazy)
2) guts and slan
3) skullknight version 2011 (the painting job is amazing). Skullknight on horse limited version is awesome too.
4) zodd I, II or III
5) Femto rebirth
6) Zodd and Wyald : So so big! Mine is still in her box. I didn t have enough space to display it :guts:
7) skullknight on horse riding figure (silver color)
8) zodd revelation
9) Grunbeld
10) god hand set with Griffith!
11) guts the one hundred man killer by BerserkBerserk! I can t forget it in this list because this statue is really Awesome! BerserkBerserk has done a really amazing job!
12) guts armored berserk : on rock (aow statue or headlond statue), guts 1/6 2010 version

It s hard to make a list but I share my opinion! :slan:
It s too hard to make a list!

Stardustgatzu said:
6) Zodd and Wyald : So so big! Mine is still in her box. I didn t have enough space to display it :guts:
The dining table, center-piece ... YEAH!

What frankencowx said. Hard to pick a few favorites really, all the statues I own are my favorite ones and I'm still looking for some more!

Dr.Legato

Art of War Supporter
Guts 2010 would be my top choice :badbone:
And/or Guts 20th annicersary Berserk, try getting the Euro version!

And for the smaller/cheaper statues:
Guts Berserker Crocodile base (ask Sensui)
100 man killer Guts, Art of War version with the blue cape.

ryuhayabusa6787

It's time somebody put you in your place, human!
i think finding berserk statues will be harder then choosing the right one. i agree with most replies on the forums of other members top favorites. me personally i prefer to buy the kits and make it my own, then buying an art of war statue. don't get me wrong some art of war statues are suburb but i think the kits give you a better feeling then statue. you choose the colors, shading, props and just about anything your mind can think of, when you buy a statue its limited to what the art of war artist gives you.

good luck hope you get what you are seeking.

so many choices....you just can't go wrong with AOW in general. Personally I think the berserker statue with the crocodile base is amazing like Legato mentioned. Best AOW work in my opinion so far has been the 20th anniversary (that's why I decided to pick up 2 version)....after that it's followed by the 2010. The best of the smaller statues for Guts has to be the Guts/Slan.....but then there are so many other great smaller ones like Lost Children (the non limited one with a GOOD face), magun, attack motion millineum falcon, armored berserk. falconia, black swordsman....list goes on and on. The headlong Guts Berserk statue deserves a special mention for sure...to me, the quality of that doesn't top the 20th anniversaries or 2010 by AOW but it is pretty darn close. So much great stuff....btw did I mention I only collect Guts stuff (so far *crosses fingers*). =D :guts:

by my casca statue! for 350$ shipped you can't beat it. 1/6 scale (12 inches tall). I've had several people tell me it's the best casca they've seen! :slan:

Top Bottom