Author Topic: trouble posting my berserk kits on the this website  (Read 741 times)

Offline ryuhayabusa6787

• Of the World
  • It's time somebody put you in your place, human!
trouble posting my berserk kits on the this website
« on: December 23, 2011, 02:35:15 AM »
hi guys i'm new here. i have pics of berserk kit i would like to post. when i go to insert image nothing happens. is there a special way to get the image on a page when i start a new topic? help would be appreciated
I canít help you, I belong to a world where all is death. Your world of choices was not meant for me to interfere with.

Offline IncantatioN

• Falconian
  • Of the Abyss
Re: trouble posting my berserk kits on the this website
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2011, 01:53:36 PM »
I've never used the image feature really so I can't help you there. But, how about uploading the files in say Photobucket and then linking the pictures in your topic here? That works for me when I share pictures with the board.
At the end of time, a moment will come when just one man remains. Then the moment will pass. Man will be gone. There will be nothing to show that we were ever here... but stardust.

Offline Aazealh

• 髑髏の騎士
  • Administrator
  • Of Terror
  • そうはいかぬ
Re: trouble posting my berserk kits on the this website
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2011, 04:43:52 PM »
You should upload the pictures from your computer to an online hosting space before posting them on the forum. There are many free ones available, like imageshack or photobucket, which IncantatioN mentioned.