Aow auctions - guts arm canon 1/1

Hi guys,

I don t speak Japan, but I think I am no wrong.

On art of war's website, for Japan people only, there were a special auction for a Zodd II bloody version statue!

And now, there is an auction for a guts arm canon 1/1 scale...

Can someone confirm?

I am really deceipt because the guts arm canon with a 1/1 scale will be really cool!

Dr.Legato

Art of War Supporter
Woah yeah I see it on the main page =o
http://www.art-of-war.co.jp/index.php

Translation:

Movie release commemoration and auction second as for feature “guts artificial arm gun” 1/1 scales.
 On the basis of the basic structure of the artificial arm gun, the only the original is reproduced faithfully it is life size reappearance.

<Auction execution period/from December 22nd (Thursday) PM3 time, to at the time of 28 day (Wednesday) PM10>

* Correction; Auction end date was extended.
  Because the inquiry is many concerning auction execution period, demand of extension large number receives,
  As mentioned below extending the deadline, it holds.
  - Deadline/December 24th (Saturday) -> December 28th (Wednesday) PM10 time bid deadline 
  - December 24th 15:00 highest bidding price 210,000 Yen

In one hand size of the force which it cannot hold. <Total height approximately 58.5p>
 (Moving element) finger joint, hammer. * The wrist becomes fixing.
 As a movie open commemoration edition, adjusting to the artificial arm gun, the commemoration plate and the pedestal of the gold which it can display belong.

<Artificial arm gun open day>
 The product is released with perfection time reservation system.
 Open day December 27th (Tuesday) of /2011 28 days (Wednesday)
 Place /ART OF WAR Nihonbashi office
 The time zone/10 o'clock in the morning - to 7 o'clock in the afternoon 

* Desired one the mail or please applies the desired time zone by the telephone.
 We accept desired time in first-come order.
 TEL: 03-5299-5617/E- mail:sale@art-of-war.co.jp

main_item.jpg

I dont see a Zodd II though.

Yep, 1:1 looks cool.

In AOW's eyes, at 210,000 YEN it's price is low for that scale cos Gyakko (Yellow base) went for 311,000 YEN last year, so I'm guessing it's the reason why they extended the auction.

Apart from the proposed 1:1 scale arm canon, are there other 1 off unique pieces that AOW has auctioned just once without bring it back another time in the form of a repaint or same reproduction? I haven't been collecting AOW statues for long enough, so I apologize in advance if my question seems redundant.

Dr.Legato

Art of War Supporter
Last year they sold the Femto "Gyakko" prototype right?
I havent seen any reproductions of it, nor do I expect them.
They do however keep singles of pretty much any statue in stock like they did with the special Grunberd (and all those other) repaint(s).

I do think this 1/1 arm cannon is special... But if you want to know for sure, you gotta send an email to Art of War themselves.

Dr.Legato said:
Last year they sold the Femto "Gyakko" prototype right?
I havent seen any reproductions of it, nor do I expect them.
They do however keep singles of pretty much any statue in stock like they did with the special Grunberd (and all those other) repaint(s).

I do think this 1/1 arm cannon is special... But if you want to know for sure, you gotta send an email to Art of War themselves.
The yellow base Gyakko was a re-paint of the original version, as are the Grunberd ones.

To my knowledge, AOW did sold other unique pieces in auction form by the past.
They sold them on their website and at some special sale events.
You can see two of them here (all of them were only available for Japan, due to the fragile nature of the items):
http://www.art-of-war.co.jp/items/detail.php?gid=208
http://www.art-of-war.co.jp/items/detail.php?gid=219

And the "special" Zodd II that Stardustgatzu mentionned:
http://www.art-of-war.co.jp/items/detail.php?gid=328

Dr.Legato

Art of War Supporter
IncantatioN said:
The yellow base Gyakko was a re-paint of the original version, as are the Grunberd ones.

http://www.art-of-war.co.jp/english/items/detail.php?gid=301

"Auction of Gyakko- Original Version *Limited 1 Piece Only! *Closed!
Code No. 233 / Unit Price 311,000YEN (Tax excluded)

*Latest auction bid price:311,000 Yen
Bidder's ID:3196/ Updating:15:00 p.m., December 17

"Gyakko- Original Version" is the prototype of Gykko, and the color is different from our No. 204. It is carefully hand painted by the artist, who made this fantastic item. Limited 1 piece only!"

I'd say its not a "repaint" but doesn't matter really, the hand cannon is far more "unique" =p
I prefer "KIRETSU" btw, but thats a completely different story.

These statues are really great though, but no chance I'd be buying these.

ryuhayabusa6787

It's time somebody put you in your place, human!
wow that guts riding the horse is super amazing that sums up guts in a nutshell, mean as hell. anyone owns that awesome piece? and concerning the diorama of gut vs 100 soldiers anyone owns that piece? i plan on doing that scene as a diorama one day. i also wish someone would do a statue or kit of the scene where guts loses his eyes. the demons holding him down with their hands in his right eye is super intense and one of my favorite scenes. i hope berserkberserk does it one day. that would be an amazing kit.

Doesn't necessarily have to be a Japanese member. One could also get a 3rd party entity/ local to bid on such auctions for them, like Yahoo! Japan auctions.

http://www.art-of-war.co.jp/items/detail.php?gid=329

Maybe Google Translate's not giving me the right info or I'm interpreting it wrong but here's what it says - "Auction Period Bid - 22 December 2011 - beginning Thursday - 15:00 [Exit] 12 28 (Wed), 22:00 min ■ Start Price: 200,000 yen (tax included) [Bid History] ↓ 24 yen 15:00 210,000 twelve (Id4519) ↓ 235,000 yen December 28, 21:50 (ID6611) ※ Last bid  your bid closed. ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- - ------ ------ ------ ------"

Last price the thing was won at is 235,000 Yen, no?

turkitage

ターク
The Beast of Darkness said:
Yes, that's the last bid and final price.

Man, didn't see this thread until just now. That is really cool they finally made a 1/1 arm cannon. Though, of course, that price is so scary to even look at.

Dr.Legato

Art of War Supporter
Too bad it makes the 1/2 scale look puny and unworthy of purchase =p
Price is high, but for an one of a kind piece that would do well in a museum it is not at all bad, would've expected the price to go way up.

Dr.Legato

Art of War Supporter
Art of war on why they dont ship outside of Japan:

"We are glad that you are interested in the Guts Arm Cannon 1/1 scale. Since this item is a delicate prototype, we are afraid that damage may occur during shipping process due to rough handling. Therefore, we’ve decided that Guts Arm Cannon 1/1 scale is a limited item for domestic customers only. We are sorry for the unavailability. We hope we can have some special offers for overseas customers only in the future."

They don't trust EMS =')

Top Bottom