Author Topic: Episode 216  (Read 20963 times)

Offline Majin Tenshi

• McCoy Golem!
  • Of the Abyss
  • The can opener went bye-bye...
Re:cap.216
« Reply #75 on: March 04, 2003, 12:12:54 AM »
But that was significan't in Guts' character.
Ok, so I leave and come back....

Offline Wereallmad

• Of the Nexus
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #76 on: March 04, 2003, 12:48:13 AM »
I doubt the trolls are large enough to be hosts. They're probably just being used as food. Of course, there's always a possibility (though no evidence suggests it yet) that the trolls are infact quasi-apostles like the wasp faeries, and the children are being converted into trolls. If that were the case, would the trolls be imprenanting their own mothers? Wow, this is getting even more pleasant.

Offline Walter

• 賢者
  • Administrator
  • Of the Abyss
  • Chapter ≠ Episode
« Reply #77 on: March 04, 2003, 02:35:05 AM »
I doubt the trolls are large enough to be hosts. They're probably just being used as food. Of course, there's always a possibility (though no evidence suggests it yet) that the trolls are infact quasi-apostles like the wasp faeries, and the children are being converted into trolls. If that were the case, would the trolls be imprenanting their own mothers? Wow, this is getting even more pleasant.
But we already know what the Trolls are, and they aren't related to Apostles. They're from the Qliproth.
:femto: :slan: :ubik:

temporary

« Reply #78 on: March 04, 2003, 03:47:52 AM »
But we already know what the Trolls are, and they aren't related to Apostles. They're from the Qliproth.

*COUGH*

Offline namayias

« Reply #79 on: March 04, 2003, 06:03:01 AM »
i can see the children being used as food, but who knows, maybe they have some other purpose we can't imagine yet.  Miura is known for his surprises.

psymont

« Reply #80 on: March 04, 2003, 01:51:03 PM »

Qliproth? explain what this is?

Offline Walter

• 賢者
  • Administrator
  • Of the Abyss
  • Chapter ≠ Episode

Offline Wereallmad

• Of the Nexus
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #82 on: March 05, 2003, 01:42:12 AM »

I think the speculation still stands. Just because it's not an apostle, a creature that was human once, doesn't mean there can't be something in there that can make things into monsters like the Beherit aspostle and Roshinu did. I'm not nessesarily saying I think this is the case (my first assumption was that the children are being simply used for food), I just don't think I've seen any reason yet why it couldn't be. I mean, let's face it -- before you got wind of this chapter, how likey did the concept of a species II style troll birth sound to you?

temporary

« Reply #83 on: March 05, 2003, 02:40:19 PM »
That's right.

Offline Majin Tenshi

• McCoy Golem!
  • Of the Abyss
« Reply #84 on: March 05, 2003, 04:18:50 PM »
Shall we assume Miura is taking another vacation?

Offline Mizar

• Of the Nexus
  • 見猿聞か猿言わ猿
« Reply #85 on: March 05, 2003, 04:42:08 PM »
that has already been said here somewhere on page 1 or 2 :)

Offline Majin Tenshi

• McCoy Golem!
  • Of the Abyss
« Reply #86 on: March 05, 2003, 06:34:24 PM »
that has already been said here somewhere on page 1 or 2 :)
Probably.  I just have trouble remembering yesterday, let alone a week and a half ago.

psymont

« Reply #87 on: March 05, 2003, 09:02:08 PM »
http://www.skullknight.net/yabbse/index.php?board=4;action=display;threadid=1277

huh interesting .... so the quilpoth(probably spelled wrong) is the dark portion of the astral world

Offline namayias

« Reply #88 on: March 05, 2003, 10:33:23 PM »
where does the qliphoth and sephiroth lie in the astral realm?  is it the interstice, vortex, etc. or does it reside across all fo them. I'm still a bit confused of where these layers lie in the realms.

Offline Walter

• 賢者
  • Administrator
  • Of the Abyss
  • Chapter ≠ Episode
« Reply #89 on: March 06, 2003, 01:17:58 AM »
From what I understand, it seems to be between astral and interstice.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2003, 01:26:17 AM by Walter »

Offline Godo

• Of the Interstice
  • Check out these rippling biceps
« Reply #90 on: March 13, 2003, 11:42:29 PM »
dang, even the Chinese comics are slow these days... nothing since vol. 21. Thanks for these updates... keeping the berserk fan in me alive  ;D

J
F E E L THE W R A T H OF D R A G O N S L A YE R

Offline Walter

• 賢者
  • Administrator
  • Of the Abyss
  • Chapter ≠ Episode
« Reply #91 on: March 14, 2003, 03:02:17 PM »
dang, even the Chinese comics are slow these days... nothing since vol. 21. Thanks for these updates... keeping the berserk fan in me alive  ;D

J
Oh wow, Godo from back in the BSOM days? Welcome back man!

Offline Godo

• Of the Interstice
  • Check out these rippling biceps
« Reply #92 on: March 20, 2003, 01:15:44 AM »
thanks... you actually remembered~  ;D

I'll be checking in sporadically until the day when I come across a Beherit and morph into a disciple and then there shall be NO MORE THINGS SUCH AS LAW SCHOOL! Muhahahaha! ... then I'll be here a lot more often than sporadically.

btw dig your site. Came a loooooong way since the BSOM days...

J

F E E L THE W R A T H OF D R A G O N S L A YE R