Episode 216

puella

Berserk forever
Re:cap.216

Thank you, Roby.
Well, we can see Hanna, Ted's wife who showed up in a few pannels and later she was kidnapped by Trolls in 204.
Well, "Seal" is Schireke in the translation.

puella

Berserk forever

Holy shit! a lot of rape scenes which we don't see much in recent chapters.
Hanna is giving birth to trollS! :eek: :eek:
It reminds me of those scenes of "Alien"
blaghhhhh!

Walter

Administrator
Staff member

Oh my god... Is that what is happening? Wow, I didn't catch that at all from fucking babelfish's translation.

By Scherkie's lead, Guts and the party find the nest of the trolls. Scherkie continues to track the whereabouts of Caska and Farnazee.
Farnazee finally wakes up and checks to see if Caska is alive. Farnazee starts to panic when she notices her surroundings. But Scherkie calms her down by telling her that as long they wear the silver, they will not be harmed. Farnazee leaves the area with Caska and makes her way deeper into the cave. She then hears the scream of a woman and looks in that direction. She see's the trolls raping the town women. Scherkie tells Farnazee that she shouls stay still to not draw the attention of the trolls. As Farnazee and Caska stay where they are, Hanna notices the two and screams for help. The second later, Hanna starts screaming. Before Farnazee could say anything, Hanna's stomach explodes and babies trolls pop out of Hanna's stomach. Seeing this, Farnazee screams.

end of chapter

Saiki said:
By Scherkie's lead, Guts and the party find the nest of the trolls. Scherkie continues to track the whereabouts of Caska and Farnazee.
Farnazee finally wakes up and checks to see if Caska is alive. Farnazee starts to panic when she notices her surroundings. But Scherkie calms her down by telling her that as long they wear the silver, they will not be harmed. Farnazee leaves the area with Caska and makes her way deeper into the cave. She then hears the scream of a woman and looks in that direction. She see's the trolls raping the town women. Scherkie tells Farnazee that she shouls stay still to not draw the attention of the trolls. As Farnazee and Caska stay where they are, Hanna notices the two and screams for help. The second later, Hanna starts screaming. Before Farnazee could say anything, Hanna's stomach explodes and babies trolls pop out of Hanna's stomach. Seeing this, Farnazee screams.

end of chapter

Whoa!! :eek:

puella

Berserk forever

The title is two letter kanji, "Odaku" which means "tainted(fouled) very much".
We can see many disgusting monsters including Chimimoryo(Schnoz man). They say Miura's description of Qliphoth is the highlight of the chapter. Dark, creepy,grotesque as the eclispe.

I'm looking forward to seeing how Guts and Schierke handle this.
The torrent the countess, queen elemental brought could just repel trolls out of Inokku village. not all trolls and monsters.

Begemot

STOP UNDRESSING ME WITH YOUR EYES!

I think Guts will go into his "Psycho Fun Time" mode and start slaughtering things. Especially baby trolls. We all know how he feels about evil baby thingies.

secilj

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

I should admit that I've been longing for this kind of DARK atmosphere in the Berserk. I don't want to see some happy fairy tales in this great fantasy for adults. But personally I don't like the way of breeding of Trolls. It reminds me of the movie Alien and it makes me feel disgusting. :(

seems this story arc his really headed to a dark side like the eclipse. Now i'm really wondering what may be next. Although these are all creatures of the qliphoth, i still think there may be some kind of apostle directing some of this dark mischief.
I am really looking forward to this dark stuff, seems to get more interesting with this qliphoth realm. can't way for Gatsu to go berserk. ;D its just bound ot happen

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...

namayias said:
Although these are all creatures of the qliphoth, i still think there may be some kind of apostle directing some of this dark mischief.
Maybe it's beacause of Griffith's rebirth...

maybe theyre rips in the different universes due to the collection of beings that transcend them all. the power of griff, guts, caska, skully and the others together are simply too much for the worlds to handle and theyre starting to get unstable and in some regions they all exist together in a more 'conscious' state.

oh, and its good to have some mad-ass berserk shit back

Begemot

STOP UNDRESSING ME WITH YOUR EYES!

Let me be on record as the first (perhaps the only) to say, "I can't wait to see this chapter!"

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...

Let me, as one who has lost the ability to be realy disturbed, make your "(perhaps the only)" clause void, Woland.

Berserk hasn't been dark enough lately, I'm glad we are wandering into the darkest part of the interstice. I hope the only path to elfheim is through it.

Majin Tenshi said:
Let me, as one who has lost the ability to be realy disturbed, make your "(perhaps the only)" clause void, Woland.

Berserk hasn't been dark enough lately, I'm glad we are wandering into the darkest part of the interstice. I hope the only path to elfheim is through it.

that's an interesting point...makes me wonder what changes may have happened to or at Elfheim, if it bears any sort of relationship to current state of the interstice and qliphoth

Top Bottom