Episode 216

Re:cap.216

well i hope we get to see what this time in the interstice does.

i mean there going to be venturing through these forests, and fighting their beings, spending all this time here with someone thats actually knowledgeable, i would hope we get to learn some more about the whole universe, and hopefully how it affects guts.

well there has been a knowledgable being around before (skullknight) but he only gives small micro portions of info. TOOO ambigious. at least scheirk(sp?) explains things well.

P

psymont

i dont usually read the summaries of chapters, but i thought i would just check this one out .... OMG!
:eek:

this is friggin sick :-X

Lliugusamui

around the corner

Thank you puella
I like the Qliphoth thing up to now ... I really wonder how Farnese will hand all of these messy/trashy events ^^

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness

Thank you Puella. The baby trolls are so cute and adorable :). I WANT ONE OF THEM. Mmm I should ask to the veterinary if I should vacinate them against some illness ???. I absolutely don't trust that Hanna. Who knows what illness she was able to transmit to them >:(

;D ;D ;D

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...

Arigatou
thanks puella

I like isordoro's new torch.
Neet behelit mushrooms.
Theres lots of cute things in this layer or reality.

argon

I love Gatts Fury

Thank you very much puella.
This dark atmosphere kind of reminds me the Eclipse. And the trolls' birth are gore, that's for sure :-\

roberto999 said:
The baby trolls are so cute and adorable :). I WANT ONE OF THEM.

this is possible one of the more disturbing things ive read in quite sometime. THANX ROBERTO!!!

oh yeah, thank you TOO Puella!

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...

a trollgy?...well this was an interesting chapter.
Thanx Puella!!
Damn!! that scene of trollbirth really REALLY reminds me of alien.

secilj

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

I appreciate your enthusiasm, puella. :D
The last page got me down more than the troll birth did. Next issue on Mar. 14th. Miura, please have some mercy for your doomed children.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member

Damn Miura... He just got off a break and hes taking another?

On a side note, this is likely the chapter that Volume 25 will end on, as volume 24 ended with 206, and the trend recently has been 10 chapters per volume.

puella

Berserk forever

secilj said:
I appreciate your enthusiasm, puella. :D
The last page got me down more than the troll birth did. Next issue on Mar. 14th. Miura, please have some mercy for your doomed children.

enthusiasm? Well, the reason I do scan/translating job is that I hate ppl talk about berserk without reading. Those who talk about WHOLE berserk seeing only anime or some parts of manga a bit annoy me.

** And secilj, you can get YA as I do. we live in the same country, don't we? Or berserk is serialized in "Young Champ", Korean manga magazine. 212 comes out Mar. 1, 4 chpaters behind.
In addition, Miura doesn't take a break in Young Champ.
You know what I mean? ;)

P

psymont

puella said:
And secilj, you can get YA as I do. we live in the same country, don't we? Or berserk is serialized in "Young Champ", Korean manga magazine. 212 comes out Mar. 1, 4 chpaters behind.

wait a minute .... 212 didnt even get released in the magazine yet?

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member

Psymont said:
wait a minute .... 212 didnt even get released in the magazine yet?

Puella's talking about Young Champ, a korean magazine that release berserk just like YA, with a 4 chapters lag, so when chapter 216 is released in YA, chapter 212 is released in its korean version.

Top Bottom