Episode 216

angelene

( out of the blue)            into the dar k.
Re:cap.216

BOB said:
ain't that sweeeeet? she scans cos she hates us. :D

lo. ;D

but sure, stand-alone-translations are all good but can give a wrong (or, even, bland) impression. &may I add, I love berserk best on paper, flip through the pages rather than through jpgs. not to say scans &translations aren't appreciated, cause, of course, they are. immensely so.

thanks puella!!! :-*

Begemot

STOP UNDRESSING ME WITH YOUR EYES!

Thanks Puella.

The trollbirth wasn't as bad as I thought it could be, though it was pretty gruesome.

Nadiaska

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

After the rape of Caska in it eclipses, is this chapter one of the braveest in Berserk, as regards to rape, was Miura overcome, are human women that give to the light the trolls? Poor of the women in the world of Berserk! :'( :'(

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness

I am not so sure that that is really the way the trolls reproduce themselves ( just prior to the Hanna scene, the dead body of another woman that was also raped, was tossed away by one of trolls). If the women were really the " mothers" of the troll they would have every interest to keep them alive until the birth. I think, instead, that the "trolls birth" was something akin at the thing that happened to Gaston in the eclipse, do you remember ?

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew

After intercourse with big trolls, little trolls came out of Hanna’s body; that’s reproduction.

-Griffith

Mizar

Œ©‰Ž•·‚©‰ŽŒ¾‚퉎

I wonder how those trolls fitted in that tight little body of hers, she didn't look pregnant to me.

puella

Berserk forever

roberto999 said:
I am not so sure that that is really the way the trolls reproduce themselves ( just prior to the Hanna scene, the dead body of another woman that was also raped, was tossed away by one of trolls). If the women were really the " mothers" of the troll they would have every interest to keep them alive until the birth. I think, instead, that the "trolls birth" was something akin at the thing that happened to Gaston in the eclipse, do you remember ?

Didn't you like cute troll babies? ;D Yeah, they are c..cute babies different from the monster in Gaston.
The woman's ded body was tossed away because she's dead but Hanna is alive so trolls don't have to throw her away. According to what Walter said, it's ecological. ;)

I think baby trolls could also come out of women's dead body as well as living body.

Mizar said:
I wonder how those trolls fitted in that tight little body of hers, she didn't look pregnant to me.

if you notice, her belly grows very quickly before popping like a sweet nasty troll cherry. i guess the gestation period for hairy monsters is only a few seconds.

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness

Posted by: puella Posted on: Today at 03:48:37pm

Didn't you like cute troll babies? Yeah, they are c..cute babies different from the monster in Gaston

roberto999 said:
Thank you Puella. The baby trolls are so cute and adorable :). I WANT ONE OF THEM. Mmm I should ask to the veterinary if I should vacinate them against some illness ???. I absolutely don't trust that Hanna. Who knows what illness she was able to transmit to them >:(

;D ;D ;D

Like you see my liking for the babies trolls is not to be doubted :p . Also the Gaston monster was very likeable ;D. Only a lout like Guts could have impaled it on his sword that way >:(

;D ;D ;D ;D

EDIT:
What I wanted to point out is that I don't believe that they (the baby trolls) were conceived by the intercourse (not shown) bethween Hannah and the trolls but that they were conceived in some other manner and afterwards implanted in Hannah's body to develop. Just like some parasite worms, some specie of flies and a specie of wasp with the spiders,do with a host body.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member

So we're supposed to avoid the direct connection between raping/impregnation and the troll birth? I'm not saying that your idea is infeasible, it's just that it seems like Miura is being fairly blunt with us about what's really going on here.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew

Roberto, you're ignoring the obvious for a stretch of your imagination. My main problem with your theory is that there's nothing to suggest this "other manner" of impregnation. You just thought it up. On the other hand, the link between sex and reproduction is undeniable.

-Griffith

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member

Just wondering, how were they reproducing before the real/astral worlds melting ? Back then they weren't able to interfere with humans, so they probably got an alternate way of breeding ...

Wereallmad

I love YaBB 1 Gold!

Aazealh said:
Just wondering, how were they reproducing before the real/astral worlds melting ? Back then they weren't able to interfere with humans, so they probably got an alternate way of breeding ...

There are a number of alternate explainations.

How do you know these things die? They could easily be immortal, and therefore have no need to reproduce. Unless they should be killed. I don't think they have many/any natural predators, so really, what would be the point?

Also, many creatures gestate in other creatures. For instance, many types of flies lay their eggs in other living creatures. There is a type of fly in mexico that lays eggs in a person's eyes, any open wound, or natural orifice. When the eggs hatch the larvae burrow into the victim and eat his internal organs. Eventually i assume they burst out much like those trolls although much, much smaller.

The trolls could very possibly reproduce asexually. Meaning instead of ejaculating troll semen, they're spitting out fully fertilized troll eggs. Many creatures actually reproduce this way.

Of course, the eggs would need a protective environment to gestate/hatch in. A human womb would be an ideal place. That doesn't mean they can't rape other creatures, including ones from their world.

Also, there's no real proof that they "exsisted", before spilling over into this world. If Idea is something created by the human unconcious, surely the astral world and everything in it can be as well. I got the impression that the other world is something that previously exsisted only in people's minds. Maybe I imagined reading something like that though.

Anyway, I think the point is, you're going off on a weird and bizzare tangent when common sense suggests the trolls are being reproduced by raping human women. It's clearly being drawn in a way intended for you to make the connection between the two events.

regardless, why in God's name does their need to be this much discussion over troll sex?

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member

Wereallmad said:
Of course, the eggs would need a protective environment to gestate/hatch in. A human womb would be an ideal place. That doesn't mean they can't rape other creatures, including ones from their world.

That's the most logical way imo, but anyway I was just trying to give some support to Roberto ;D

here's just some more speculation. These troll babies could just be troll human hybrids. The only picture we see is the burst from the stomach and you really don't see much of them. But this is just some speculation i felt like throwing out there

and who's to say these trolls raped these women? maybe they were the town whores lookin for a cheap thrill?

the world may never know...

(am i out of line with this?)

no but the trolls were the ones that snatched the chick and carried her off
she didnt go to them, and she didnt follow them

and

why would trolls have penises if they werent for reproduction, why would they fuck human women if it wasnt for reproduction. i doubt its just for kicks, they could fuck anything if it was just for kicks

Walter

Administrator
Staff member

ranemaka13 said:
and who's to say these trolls raped these women? maybe they were the town whores lookin for a cheap thrill?
What about Hanna? She had just gotten married.

krunkster

mankowodaisuki

Those aren't troll babies, they are roberto's babies!!!!!!!!!!!!
RobertoTrollBabies.JPG

No wonder he was trying to say the weren't raped....

T

temporary

krunkster said:
Those aren't troll babies, they are roberto's babies!!!!!!!!!!!!
RobertoTrollBabies.JPG

No wonder he was trying to say the weren't raped....

rofl

P

psymont

children were aparently being stolen too .... what about them? where are they?

P

psymont

Majin Tenshi said:
They're being raped too. It just goes to prove that there are some things that Miura won't show.

(ha ha ha what a wimp .... psh , cant even show kids getting raped by trolls .... joking) .... he showd guts getting raped

Top Bottom