Episode 326

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Title: 声連(サイレン) - Siren​

Berserk will be featured in YA #3, which will be released on January 27. It'll be on the cover and there'll be a poster as well (something by Miura on one side, something by Studio 4°C on the other).

Gobolatula

praise be to grail!
Aazealh said:
Berserk will be featured in YA #3, which will be released on January 27. It'll be on the cover and there'll be a poster as well (something by Miura on one side, something by Studio 4°C on the other).
WELP! Time to renew my Young Animal subscription! This is the best news ever. Holy shit. How long will it have been since the last one?

Johnstantine

Skibbidy Boo Bop
Walter said:
I'll be very happy to see Berserk return. It's been lonely without it ... Now it's time to wrap up the sea god and move on to the chapter's namesake! :daiba:

It's been, what, 12 years since they started their quest to Elfhelm?

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Johnstantine said:
It's been, what, 12 years since they started their quest to Elfhelm?
Please just do the homework yourself instead of guessing. It's now twice today you've done this... The journey to Elfhelm officially began in Episode 183, inside Volume 22, published in Dec. 2001. Which would mean it's been just over 10 years.

Fantastic news! I can't wait to see the continuation of Guts' battle with the Sea God. Seems like the 'tide' of the battle had turned by the end of episode 325. Perhaps enough so to give Guts the chance he needs to finally land a hit!

Thank you for the news Aazealh!

Yeeeahh! I just had a strange feeling today like "isn't it new-episode-time?"
Thanks, glad to hear the news and finally we have an exact date to wait for!

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
In case anyone missed it, a production page of the upcoming episode was revealed on a live stream promoting the Berserk Saga Project. Here's some screens I took of the stream:

promo20.jpg

promo21.jpg

Gobolatula

praise be to grail!
That armor is FUCKING him UP. We keep moving more and more into "scary" territory with the Berserker Armor. I almost wish Guts would ditch that thing and fight without it so he could stay healthier! Then again, if he didn't have it, his enemies would probably be damaging him a great deal more.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Gobolatula said:
I almost wish Guts would ditch that thing and fight without it so he could stay healthier! Then again, if he didn't have it, his enemies would probably be damaging him a great deal more.

He'd probably be dead actually. Not so cool either way!

Joe Chip said:
So Guts is able to stand up, maybe he gets to strike the heart on this Episode.

Yeah I think with the Merrows' help he should be able to get to the damn thing this time.

Wow, that looks so incredible! I both love and hate these amazing shots when the armor is "repairing" him. I love them because it's so cool to see the musculature and bones of Guts and how the armor interacts with them. Miura truly is a master of his craft. I hate them though because, when we see them, it usually means Guts is taking some serious damage.

Thank you so much, Walter!

Truder

"I frown at Griffith's nipples" -Aazealh
It feels like its been forever since we saw Guts with the whited out eye. I know we saw his eye like this in a recent episode, but this one really looks "right". it reminds me of one of my favorite images. When guts was at the edge of his limit during the lost children arc.
Untitled-16.jpg

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Thanks for posting those screenshots, Walter! Man, taking the armor off isn't going to be pretty this time around (not that it ever is).

Seeing Guts leaking blood like that, I can't help but wonder if this is gonna be the second known case where the wearer is going to keep fighting until there is no more blood left in his body. I certainly hope not! :SK:

Top Bottom