Episode 326

Didn't Miura say in the interview he did roughly a page per day?... So now with this long break I hope he built up a buffer of new episodes. If Miura even does that, since there might be some pages redrawn, some pages will take longer then others ofcourse.

Wow! Guts is such a badass! :guts:

And is the Sea God "vomiting" out everything (ships, etc) it had eaten? If so, I guess Guts is leaving the Sea God faster than I thought.

The Good Reverend Wyald said:

And is the Sea God "vomiting" out all everything (ships, etc) it had eaten? If so, I guess Guts is leaving the Sea God faster than I thought.

It seems so. but i don't think that the sea god is defeated just yet

Woah thx Aaz. I love how the eyes on the heart look so scared when Guts pierces through them. Is that Schierke on the last panel ? Isn't she with Guts anymore ?

I just knew staying up late tonight was a good idea. Heartstrike! It's so satisfying.

And is the Sea God "vomiting" out everything (ships, etc) it had eaten? If so, I guess Guts is leaving the Sea God faster than I thought.
Hmm but Guts isn't in the Sea God's stomach. He might not get barfed out :judo:

Gobolatula

praise be to grail!
Joe Chip said:
Is that Schierke on the last panel ? Isn't she with Guts anymore ?
Yeah, that's her. I'm guessing she got forced out again. She's worried about Guts."Guts-san... Guts-san ga..."

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
And is the Sea God "vomiting" out everything (ships, etc) it had eaten?

Yup.

RaWManiac said:
It seems so. but i don't think that the sea god is defeated just yet

Actually it seems it'll be dead by the end of the episode.

Joe Chip said:
I love how the eyes on the heart look so scared when Guts pierces through them. Is that Schierke on the last panel ? Isn't she with Guts anymore ?

She woke up.

RaffoBaffo said:
Regarding Episode 327?

It's in the next issue (#4, to be released on February 10).

pupuce

un p'tit belge parmi vous
Yeah I think Guts is still in the Sea God and it'll be a serious problem to get out without Schierke.
(sorry for my bad english :judo:)

Maybe Guts will get 'spit out' by the massive blood flow coming out of the Sea God's mouth? Can't wait till the episode is translated!

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
jackalj said:
Maybe Guts will get 'spit out' by the massive blood flow coming out of the Sea God's mouth? Can't wait till the episode is translated!
I don't think that would necessarily be a good thing... He'd sink like a stone in the armor.

Truder

"I frown at Griffith's nipples" -Aazealh
Walter said:
I don't think that would necessarily be a good thing... He'd sink like a stone in the armor.
Plus we're not sure in what condition he might be in. He could of passed out or turned back into the berserker since Schierke left him.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Truder said:
Plus were not sure in what condition he might be in. He could of passed out or turned back into the berserker since Schierke left him.
If so, this will be the third time his child has a chance to save him.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Walter said:

As far as I'm concerned there are two options: either he's saved by the Merrows or by the Moonlight Boy.

Is that Isma and her mom flying over the Sea God in the third picture? That would an incredible jump, if they flung themselves out of the water to that height.
Also, Guts seems to be able to control his armor to such a degree as to have it pick him up and strike at the heart, or am I misreading the panels? Maybe Shierke was forced back into her own body during that maneuver?

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Gaahl said:
Is that Isma and her mom flying over the Sea God in the third picture? That would an incredible jump, if they flung themselves out of the water to that height.
The perspective confused me too, but I really don't think they leapt 500 feet in the air. It will probably make more sense when we can see the full page. Possibly just a perspective change.

Also, Guts seems to be able to control his armor to such a degree as to have it pick him up and strike at the heart, or am I misreading the panels? Maybe Schierke was forced back into her own body during that maneuver?
A wave of force was holding Guts back in the last two episodes. But the heart stopped beating as a result of the merrow's singing. It gave him the opening he needed to strike at the heart, as we expected.

I wonder how might Guts greet the merrows when this is all over? Does he still lash out against everything other worldly? Actually I take that back, he's willing to go see the elfs, so I believe he is at least willing to be among creatures peacefully.

Since Guts collapsed, giving all he had in his last reflex, i don't think he'll be able to thanks his savior(s). Maybe I'm wrong but that's the way I see it.

Top Bottom