Some theories and End theory

HeavensToungue

Fate's Tragedy
My little pieced together theories:

It is a bit apperent to me that guttsu is more than alike as Griffith, as he to is now attracting people to join him,(i.e. Farnese). And as griffith told Caska, Guttsu told Farnese, when they try to join with them, "do whatever you like". Void is the son of Skull Knight I believe, as Griffith(reborn) is of Guttsu's, but that's just my idea. Well Berserk is said to have a happy ending, I.M.O. Guttsu will die, but only after the hand of god is defeated; and triggered by his death, Caska will become sane and Guttsu will die happily in her arms. Caska( bearing his second son, because of the rape or up-comming nookie session ) then will live on as happy as can be with her child, the brand is irrelevent at this time-forward. Or will become insane/depressed and hang herself . The child will be born and fall to the ground and found( as Guttsu was ). 1)The Hand of God will most likely be revamped, because the abyss of Heaven/Hell, in which it resides, is eternal. And since Guttsu was being controlled by the beast at the time of the rape, his second born will also have his tragic flaws. ( and thus the Laws of Casualties is ever-going and eternal)
or 2) The abyss in total will be destroyed, by the destruction of all the god hands, and the Laws of Casualties will no longer exist. The spirit of Caska and Guttsu will Reunite In the opposite of the abyss: a true "Heaven". As for the second child of Guttsu, the world will be bright and the tragedies of it's father will not plague it. (i.e. the world will be perfect, more or less)

I am thinking of how this will come about, and I think, since Guttsu has similar traits of Griffith, as far as attracting other people to join him. He will become the very strong and ultimatly create some massive army, by some means, and his army will go against Griffiths-apostulate army. Guttsu's army will be aided by some new form of Bechi/Behilit( as I have heard from some people from JP-It will be non-crimson, and will be "The Egg of God" more or less, as the other ones in the story as of far are realy the Devil's becchi/behilits. Guttsu will first kill the "inner beast" mentaly/spiritualy I believe...Guttsu's army will have victory, and that wierd masked being will cut off Griffith's head from hid dead body, before bing killed it's self. This will lead to all the God Hand's destruction some how( I'm thinking ).

I have other alternative theories on the ending as well...

Peace love and unity among all...One Love.

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...
The Devil's Becchi said:
My little pieced together theories:

It is a bit apperent to me that guttsu is more than alike as Griffith, as he to is now attracting people to join him,(i.e. Farnese). And as griffith told Caska, Guttsu told Farnese, when they try to join with them, "do whatever you like". Void is the son of Skull Knight I believe, as Griffith(reborn) is of Guttsu's, but that's just my idea. Well Berserk is said to have a happy ending, I.M.O. Guttsu will die, but only after the hand of god is defeated; and triggered by his death, Caska will become sane and Guttsu will die happily in her arms. Caska( bearing his second son, because of the rape or up-comming nookie session ) then will live on as happy as can be with her child, the brand is irrelevent at this time-forward. Or will become insane/depressed and hang herself . The child will be born and fall to the ground and found( as Guttsu was ). 1)The Hand of God will most likely be revamped, because the abyss of Heaven/Hell, in which it resides, is eternal. And since Guttsu was being controlled by the beast at the time of the rape, his second born will also have his tragic flaws. ( and thus the Laws of Casualties is ever-going and eternal)
or 2) The abyss in total will be destroyed, by the destruction of all the god hands, and the Laws of Casualties will no longer exist. The spirit of Caska and Guttsu will Reunite In the opposite of the abyss: a true "Heaven". As for the second child of Guttsu, the world will be bright and the tragedies of it's father will not plague it. (i.e. the world will be perfect, more or less)

I am thinking of how this will come about, and I think, since Guttsu has similar traits of Griffith, as far as attracting other people to join him. He will become the very strong and ultimatly create some massive army, by some means, and his army will go against Griffiths-apostulate army. Guttsu's army will be aided by some new form of Bechi/Behilit( as I have heard from some people from JP-It will be non-crimson, and will be "The Egg of God" more or less, as the other ones in the story as of far are realy the Devil's becchi/behilits. Guttsu will first kill the "inner beast" mentaly/spiritualy I believe...Guttsu's army will have victory, and that wierd masked being will cut off Griffith's head from hid dead body, before bing killed it's self. This will lead to all the God Hand's destruction some how( I'm thinking ).

I have other alternative theories on the ending as well...

Peace love and unity among all...One Love.
hmmmmmm...gutsu is still nothing like griffith, griffith "attracts" people beacause he is charismatic, gutsu "attracts" people beacause of his cause, and because isidro thinks he's mad cool. As for the rest thats just speculation, & I don't usally like to get into speculation.

krunkster

mankowodaisuki
The Devil's Becchi said:
Void is the son of Skull Knight I believe, as Griffith(reborn) is of Guttsu's, but that's just my idea.
Never thought of that, but I can see that path of your speculation, since Void/Skully Griffith/Guts relationships do seem suspectly parrallel. Only time an more evidence will tell...

The Devil's Becchi said:
Guttsu will die, but only after the hand of god is defeated; and triggered by his death, Caska will become sane and Guttsu will die happily in her arms. Caska( bearing his second son, because of the rape or up-comming nookie session ) then will live on as happy as can be with her child, the brand is irrelevent at this time-forward. Or will become insane/depressed and hang herself . The child will be born and fall to the ground and found( as Guttsu was ). 1)The Hand of God will most likely be revamped, because the abyss of Heaven/Hell, in which it resides, is eternal. And since Guttsu was being controlled by the beast at the time of the rape, his second born will also have his tragic flaws. ( and thus the Laws of Casualties is ever-going and eternal)
Cool, circular fate.
I don't know if those event will pan out exactly, but the whole idea of everything repeating itself in the end is pretty cool.

My first post here was a long-winded theory too.
Thanks for the neat ideas, and now try to justify them with some facts, and you'll get a lot more responses and respect.

HeavensToungue

Fate's Tragedy
No problem. But most of the things I worte about are apperent in the manga, but I'll add facts next time. And Guttsu and Griffith are different, if they weren't the manga would basicaly suck. What I was saying is, whether it be his cause or his personality, spirit, etc.; Guttsu attracts people. And isn't joing Guttsu's cause the same as joining for Griffith's dream alike?...Yes it is. It's an aura of them, though the two are different(in cause), the two are the same. It's just Griffith is believed to be the "White Hawk" to the masses( so he is praised, and more numbers join him), when he's realy the "Dark Hawk". In the end I believe either Skull Knight or Guttsu will be seen as the "White Hawk", truely....
Peace Love and Unity among us all...

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
The Devil's Becchi said:
Guttsu attracts people. And isn't joing Guttsu's cause the same as joining for Griffith's dream alike?...Yes it is. It's an aura of them, though the two are different(in cause), the two are the same. It's just Griffith is believed to be the "White Hawk" to the masses( so he is praised, and more numbers join him), when he's realy the "Dark Hawk". In the end I believe either Skull Knight or Guttsu will be seen as the "White Hawk", truely....
Peace Love and Unity among us all...
· The only thing that draws that people to Guts is circumstance. Caska is scared of him, Serpico wants to kill him, but stays for his precious Farnese. Isidro stays so he can kick ass with Guts', and Schierke was told to go. It's hardly call that charisma.
· There is no proper evidence Griffith is either the "Hawk of Light" or the "Falcone of Darkness" yet.

I am very interested in your theory of Void being Skully's son. Perhaps he didn't agree with his fathers reign and refused to be the heir and wanted to punish. That or he was refused the right to the throne, and wanted to teach his father a lesson, that he was the true rule! I certainy wouldn't rule it out ;)

Where did the idea that Void was Skullknight's son come from... all I thought was hinted at was that some wise man or sage who wanted to get rid of/purge Gaesiric's kingdom called down the '4 angels'... though I guess if he became Void at that point, he was either one of the angels (godhand) or took its place.

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness
I suspect that the four angels were the four kings (and not the God hand) and that the old sage did lose control, just like Schierke did in the last issues

roberto999 said:
I suspect that the four angels were the four kings (and not the God hand) and that the old sage did lose control, just like Schierke did in the last issues

I'm not quite sure, if they were called "angels" (as the Godhand have been referred to as), it sets up the context for why Skullknight opposes them so greatly, especially Void.

HeavensToungue

Fate's Tragedy
I as well don't believe that the God Hand laid the Destruction of post-1k Midland. It was another force I think. But as well S.K. Might be the son of Void. Void being Gaeseric? Sacrifing his son to become something else to survive(live) after the destruction of post-1k Midland. But S.K. survived some how like Guttsu. As the story unfurls, I can say some of the things I have stated will be atleast tangable to what i have stated. Either way, Guttsu will have an underlying group of people under him in the near future, I think. Whether they want to kill him or whatever, he will have an army. He already has a small group. Whether it be chance or what not...
ANYONE KNOW WHEN ISSUE #25 WILL BE OUT? ? ?
Anyways...'m pretty sure Caska won't become sain again till the very end, but I am hoping that she does...that childish amnisha trauma thing is getting old a bit, don't you think?

Peace, love, and unity among us all.

G

Gechmir

The Devil's Becchi said:
ANYONE KNOW WHEN ISSUE #25 WILL BE OUT? ? ?

There's usually an approximate Six-month period in between each novel now, from what I've noticed... Count on it being out by the end of the summer for sure, for sure. Possibly June-ish is what I think, but don't hold me to that. Just what I **think**.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Guillaume said:
during gaiseric's empire, it WAS the God Hand
havent you seen the heads in the tower of rebirth branded ?
Not necessarily the God Hand. The brand could have been dealt by just one person.

Lliugusamui

around the corner
yeh excuse after having posting that, i had noticed that it didn't work, but i didnt want to suppr the post however
the other day i realized some mistake of mine : indeed i've mixed ancient events in tower of rebirth and tower of albion ... it is said that in Tower of rebirth, Gaiseric has been punished by angels for his evil deeds and disapeared with his city ... but in Tower of albion, it seems it is a wise man emprisonned by Gaiserc who called angels etc ...
Humm anyone i'm so confused about it, please clear that thing to me ^^

Darok

Melancholy (Holy Martyr)
Tower of Albion/ Tower of Rebirth?

I had thought the only tower Gaiseric was involved with was the one where Griffith had been imprisoned (Albion?)...

Can some one clear up my confusion? The tower of Rebirth is I assume the one where Griffith was reborn. ??? <===Me

Darok said:
Tower of Albion/ Tower of Rebirth?

I had thought the only tower Gaiseric was involved with was the one where Griffith had been imprisoned (Albion?)...

Can some one clear up my confusion? The tower of Rebirth is I assume the one where Griffith was reborn. ??? <===Me

Nope the tower of Albion was some much bigger than the tower of rebirth...

I can assure u that they r 2 different tower, one is in the land of midland while the other is at a mountainous region (i dun know wat is the location call :p)

Godo

Check out these rippling biceps
personally I think Guts's destiny bears a stronger similarity to that of Zodd, who is now *hint hint* the guardian, or "sword", of Griffith, just as Guts was the sword/guardian of Griffith prior to his encounter of the God kind. Perhaps Zodd had the same importance to Gaiseric before their metamorphasis, and that's why they are still ancient foes. Griffith is the new Gaiseric while Guts is his foil.

J

Garouken

I'm a llama!
Godo said:
personally I think Guts's destiny bears a stronger similarity to that of Zodd, who is now *hint hint* the guardian, or "sword", of Griffith, just as Guts was the sword/guardian of Griffith prior to his encounter of the God kind. Perhaps Zodd had the same importance to Gaiseric before their metamorphasis, and that's why they are still ancient foes. Griffith is the new Gaiseric while Guts is his foil.

J

As nice as that sounds, I don't think so. We've all heard Zodd jabbering about his 300 years, but Gaiseric was around 1000 years ago. Something could have happened with them before Gatts' lifetime, but I think there would have been more hints at it.

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
You know...I am waiting for something else to appear...what I mean is...all we have seen really, and correct me if I am wrong, is Chuda and Midland...Arnt there other continents out there in the world? Another kingdom or something? just my 2 cents... ;D

Lliugusamui

around the corner
Btw, it'd be cool for Guts to bring some Inca-like poeple/army to confront Kushan:Midland.
Guillaume
"Miura, I want Elfhelm to look like Macchu Pichu!!"

Top Bottom