Berserk Valentines!

Grail

Feel the funk blast
With everybody's favorite (or least favorite) mushy-mush holiday coming up this week, I think it'll be fun to make some goofy Berserk-style Valentine's Day cards. Here's an idea that I had:

Valentines1.png

In the immortal words of Aphasia, "bitches love plants." So true!

Now it's your turn. :casca:

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Very nice Grail! Awww, it's always nice to see these two together :flora: :badbone: I expected to see the thorned rose though!

I'll try to think of something Valentines related to contribute... Hmm...

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
The more I look at it, the more I'm sort of creeped out by the wink. What's that wink implying is going to happen next...?
gutsbarf.gif

Ok, I finished it, although I actually have no idea about Valentine's cards, I've never made or got any :troll:
But anyway, here it is:

berserkvalentine_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

Grail

Feel the funk blast
Great job, Gillia! For someone who hasn't sent a Valentine before, you certainly got the cheese factor down perfectly. :serpico: I like how you mixed in a couple of different textures in with your illustration as well, it turned out very nicely.

To prove how bad a sense of humor I really have and my skills at anything Photoshop related, I present you this (btw, I finally got around using anything glittering on an image, not that I need to do it =_=') -

11-1-1.gif

Grail

Feel the funk blast
Terrific entries, guys!

Griff: I lol'd at both of these, absolute home run!

Canty: I don't know if it's the ambitious wording or the glittery lips (probably the combination), but there's something very special about this card. :casca:

I'm looking forward to seeing the next ideas that people come up with. Don't be afraid to branch out and include some of the less widely-used characters, I know that I have a few in mind.

Th3Branded0ne

I'll be back.
In my opinion Oburi, I think you are just trying too hard buddy....... :femto:

I made something just after coming from work. I don't think this qualifies as a funny entry, more like rubbing it in on poor Judeau :judo:

valentinef.jpg

Grail

Feel the funk blast
Good stuff Branded! And Oburi, you should probably mention that your cards are read right-to-left, not western style. I got a little confused the first time around!

Oburi

All praise Grail
Th3Branded0ne said:
In my opinion Oburi, I think you are just trying too hard buddy....... :femto:

We can't all have masterpieces like you Branded.

Grail said:
Good stuff Branded! And Oburi, you should probably mention that your cards are read right-to-left, not western style. I got a little confused the first time around!

Yea sorry mine are all in raw eastern format.
berserkvalentine.jpg

@frankencowx: Oh God....

@Oburi: It's true, I was reading them left to right and was getting pretty confused :p Now that I get them good ones! I especially liked the first one.

@Th3Branded0ne : So dark...why would you do that. :judo:

@IncantatioN: I second "Canty" it's certainly special. :serpico:

@Griffith: Both of these are really awesome! Not much to say other than they both work really well and look great.

@Gill: So cute! I love your simple but adorable style! :puck:

@Grail: Way to start this thread off with a bang. The fact that SK can't make an expression with his mouth and Flora's expression...just priceless! :ubik:

Grail

Feel the funk blast
Some very intimidating additions, guys. :zodd: Just a few more days until Valentine's, so I'm hoping to get another card or two done before then. Looking forward to some new entries before the big day!

^ I actually found this latest one on Tumblr just now, Grail! It's adorable somehow... funny and a little bittersweet :)
I love all these card ideas, guys, they've put a smile on my face. That Charlotte one was so amusing :serpico: and I even liked the "scrapped" one with Farnese.

Top Bottom