Berserk Valentines!

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Great work, guys, those are both fantastic!

Now I hate to lower standards with more prefabricated material, but I didn't quite get it right before. You know those cheesy Valentine cards for kids to give to their classmates featuring cartoon or movie characters with forced quotes in the form of " Insert phrase here , Valentine." I wanted some of those for Berserk:

valentineguts.jpg

valentinecasca.jpg

valentinemilitary1.jpg

valentinegriffsword.jpg

Grail

Feel the funk blast
:ganishka: I think you captured the cringe-tastic quality that you were searching for, Griffith. I was going to choose a favorite, but I don't think that's possible. Nice font choices, by the way!

Grail

Feel the funk blast
I've got one more Valentine left in me before the big day. Hope you guys enjoy your chocolates! :guts:

Valentines3.jpg

Gobs was kind enough to supply the poem. Thanks for the help, brah! :slan:

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Absolutely love it, everything about it, but Godot takes the cake. Thanks, Grail. :ganishka:

Here's my final entry before the clock strikes twelve:

valentinegutsgriff.jpg

Excellent work guys. Thanks for the hearty laugh this AM. I'm picturing Guts and Casca slaying endless goombas to the sound of Pat Benatar now.. its strange.

Dar_Klink

Last Guardian when? - CyberKlink 20XX before dying
StarKodama said:
Thanks for the LOL, DarKlink! :ubik: Who is that dude in your signature, btw?
Thanks! :serpico:
Ichijou from Kaiji season 2. You should check it out, it's great for psychological mindgames involved with gambling.

Dar Klink said:
Thanks! :serpico:
Ichijou from Kaiji season 2. You should check it out, it's great for psychological mindgames involved with gambling.

Hmm! My husband likes the Kaiji manga... maybe I should check it out one of these days. :carcus:

Grail

Feel the funk blast
With Valentine's day fast approaching this year, I thought I'd revive this thread after 2012's great turnout. I'm excited to see what folks come up with!

VDay1.jpg

MrWeatherby

What's up, ketchup?
IncantatioN said:
To prove how bad a sense of humor I really have and my skills at anything Photoshop related, I present you this (btw, I finally got around using anything glittering on an image, not that I need to do it =_=') -

11-1-1.gif

U70mGEU.gif

Grail

Feel the funk blast
Some fittingly wacky entries, thanks guys. :ganishka: Weatherby, in rapetastic form as always! Lukis, I wouldn't doubt that your edit is how many fangirls actually interpret that scene.

I'm hoping that we get a few more pictures in time for the big day! I'll be posting a new one later tonight, if all goes well.

Edit:
Vday2.jpg

Gobolatula

praise be to grail!
isidrovday.png

And here's a bonus one. Something I scribbled on a piece of paper when Grail was watching Shahs of Sunset:
irvinevday.gif

It's supposed to be Irvine and the cockatrice. Sort of.

Grail

Feel the funk blast
:ganishka:

Nice one, Sam! I was thinking of doing something similar, but you beat me to it.

And Gobs, I'm glad that you decided to post your Irvine+Cockatrice picture. The forbidden fruit is always the sweetest... and in this case, tastes a lot like chicken.

Also loving the your full-blown Valentine's! Schierke's face steals the show. :guts:

Here's mine for the night:

Vday3.jpg

Grail

Feel the funk blast
Very clever lon3vvolf, now whenever I read through volume 13, I'll think of your pun and feel better. :casca:

I've got one last doodle in me before it officially becomes February 15th here in PST-land. Hope everybody had a fun time!

Vday4.jpg

Anyway, I guess that's it for this year! Thanks to all who participated, it was great. I would make it a contest, but when you're basking in the spirit of love and friendship, aren't we all winners? :slan:

Top Bottom