Author Topic: Statue Katou 'battle of justice' (GANTZ) by AOW  (Read 3697 times)

Offline Stardustgatzu

Statue Katou 'battle of justice' (GANTZ) by AOW
« on: February 09, 2012, 06:32:30 PM »
Hello there,

Just want to check if there is some people on the board who re interest in this statue!

http://www.art-of-war.co.jp/english/index.php

I don t know if I ll buy it or not but if someone want to, it s possible to get a 10% discount off ('recommend to a friend' option)! At 65 000 yen, this statue is expensive but I am a fan of Gantz too and at 58 500 yen, It s more reasonable!

However, Thé statue looks awesome and the suit is so realistic...!

Preorders starts tomorow!

Cheers
« Last Edit: February 11, 2012, 02:28:26 PM by Stardustgatzu »
Tired of lying in the sunshine staying home to watch the rain<br />And you are young and life is long and there is time to kill today<br />And then one day you find ten years have got behind you<br />No one told you when to run, you missed the starting gun

Offline IncantatioN

• Falconian
  • Of the Abyss
Re: Statue Katou 'battle of justice' (GANTZ) by AOW
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2012, 09:36:31 PM »
Yeah, I saw this too. While the statue itself looks cool, I'm not familiar with the series as much and I'll pass on this. I think I'll keep that 65,000 Yen for their next project, if it's worthwhile. His clothes/ suit has a good rich look, I'll give them that.
At the end of time, a moment will come when just one man remains. Then the moment will pass. Man will be gone. There will be nothing to show that we were ever here... but stardust.

Offline Stardustgatzu

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2012, 12:57:32 PM »
Quote from: Art OF War
We also have a “Recommend a Friend” discount. If you recommend Art of War to two friends and they pre-order a Katou statue, you and your friends will get 20% off your Katou order. And if you know three friends who are all interested in pre-ordering Katou, you can get 30% off.

20% off ⇒ 52,000 Yen
30% off ⇒ 45,500 Yen

For information
Tired of lying in the sunshine staying home to watch the rain<br />And you are young and life is long and there is time to kill today<br />And then one day you find ten years have got behind you<br />No one told you when to run, you missed the starting gun

Offline Antis@b

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2012, 01:25:23 PM »
It looks more interesting like that!  :guts:

I know ten friends who are all interested in pre-ordering Katou ^^

Besides that, do these friends have to be new to Art of War or does it work also with regular "Berserk" customers?

Offline Stardustgatzu

« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2012, 02:21:18 PM »
It looks more interesting like that!  :guts:

I know ten friends who are all interested in pre-ordering Katou ^^

Besides that, do these friends have to be new to Art of War or does it work also with regular "Berserk" customers?

Ho my God, it's a good NEWS ^^!

As a platinium customer, I have just need the name of people who want to preorder Katou (they have to be sure to order it)!

AND THEY CAN BE REGULAR CUSTOMER  :slan:

Just send me an pm with all the name and e-mail adresses of people who want to preorder it!!

I ll write to AOW (with all your friend on copy) and we ll have a really good discount price  :slan:

Offline sensui

« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2012, 11:19:11 PM »
For those interested in this statue:

TBA......heh, sorry for the premature announcement.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2012, 05:30:15 AM by sensui »
AOW noob.

Offline sovel

« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2013, 06:32:53 PM »
no 051/100 homeee :)

Offline Stardustgatzu

« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2013, 08:34:03 AM »
no 051/100 homeee :)

Nice Buddy :slan:

I bought two of them :guts:

Offline sovel

« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2013, 09:32:45 AM »
thanks man :)

and two? O_o oh lord ... niceeee, what your numbers? and what do you think about statue?

Many people says: face sux :(, I don´t think this, I like his face. Maybe whether the head compared to the body a little more bigger, but pose, color etc ... all is very nice :) = very cool statue

(only price as usual is overpriced ... I don´t buy to full price)

Offline Stardustgatzu

« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2013, 02:54:08 PM »
I bought one for me and for a friend.

The first one is number 84 (not sure) and the second is still in japan!

Offline Onizuka

« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2013, 03:13:45 PM »
what do you guys think about this statue? it is in discount right now...i am not sure to buy one or not  :(

Offline sovel

« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2013, 09:15:01 PM »
still high price, check this:

http://ekizo.mandarake.co.jp/shop/en/item_s-1160221.html

but its only your choice  :carcus:, BTW if you gantz fan, this statue is not choice ... this is necessity  :guts:, I writte my feeling on my last post. I love this statue ...

Offline Draculoid

• Chapter ≠ Episode
  • Of the Interstice
« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2013, 01:20:50 AM »
Another freaking awesome AOW Gantz statue I saw pop up recently. So freaking awesome but so expensive D: .

http://www.nekomagic.com/?p=39654
Where did I go wrong? I’ve got a sneaking suspicion it ain’t over. A kindred connivance, I’m ripped and in ruins

Offline NightCrawler

• Of the Vortex
  • Aeons gone, vast, mad and deathless
« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2013, 12:12:38 PM »
I must admit, these statues are pretty good, unlike GANTZ, which is laughably bad, like truly retarded juvenile excrement. The best part are the myriad of full pages of characters bawling like little babies. Really, full pages of that and other cringe-inducing reaction shots. I got tricked into reading it at the time, because people were saying that fans of Berserk and BLAME! would love it.
Berserk isn't really "dark fantasy" either. It's plain fantasy
Miura has been very protective of Berserk

Offline Onizuka

« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2013, 03:46:41 AM »
it is not still sold out. i guess aow gantz series will not be as popular as berserk series. all the berserk pieces sold out faster than this.