Statue Katou 'battle of justice' (GANTZ) by AOW

Hello there,

Just want to check if there is some people on the board who re interest in this statue!

http://www.art-of-war.co.jp/english/index.php

I don t know if I ll buy it or not but if someone want to, it s possible to get a 10% discount off ('recommend to a friend' option)! At 65 000 yen, this statue is expensive but I am a fan of Gantz too and at 58 500 yen, It s more reasonable!

However, Thé statue looks awesome and the suit is so realistic...!

Preorders starts tomorow!

Cheers

Yeah, I saw this too. While the statue itself looks cool, I'm not familiar with the series as much and I'll pass on this. I think I'll keep that 65,000 Yen for their next project, if it's worthwhile. His clothes/ suit has a good rich look, I'll give them that.

[quote author=Art OF War]
We also have a “Recommend a Friend” discount. If you recommend Art of War to two friends and they pre-order a Katou statue, you and your friends will get 20% off your Katou order. And if you know three friends who are all interested in pre-ordering Katou, you can get 30% off.

20% off ⇒ 52,000 Yen
30% off ⇒ 45,500 Yen

[/quote]

For information

It looks more interesting like that! :guts:

I know ten friends who are all interested in pre-ordering Katou ^^

Besides that, do these friends have to be new to Art of War or does it work also with regular "Berserk" customers?

Antis@b said:
It looks more interesting like that! :guts:

I know ten friends who are all interested in pre-ordering Katou ^^

Besides that, do these friends have to be new to Art of War or does it work also with regular "Berserk" customers?

Ho my God, it's a good NEWS ^^!

As a platinium customer, I have just need the name of people who want to preorder Katou (they have to be sure to order it)!

AND THEY CAN BE REGULAR CUSTOMER :slan:

Just send me an pm with all the name and e-mail adresses of people who want to preorder it!!

I ll write to AOW (with all your friend on copy) and we ll have a really good discount price :slan:

thanks man :)

and two? o_O oh lord ... niceeee, what your numbers? and what do you think about statue?

Many people says: face sux :(, I don´t think this, I like his face. Maybe whether the head compared to the body a little more bigger, but pose, color etc ... all is very nice :) = very cool statue

(only price as usual is overpriced ... I don´t buy to full price)

still high price, check this:

http://ekizo.mandarake.co.jp/shop/en/item_s-1160221.html

but its only your choice :carcus:, BTW if you gantz fan, this statue is not choice ... this is necessity :guts:, I writte my feeling on my last post. I love this statue ...

Another freaking awesome AOW Gantz statue I saw pop up recently. So freaking awesome but so expensive D: .

http://www.nekomagic.com/?p=39654

NightCrawler

Aeons gone, vast, mad and deathless
I must admit, these statues are pretty good, unlike GANTZ, which is laughably bad, like truly retarded juvenile excrement. The best part are the myriad of full pages of characters bawling like little babies. Really, full pages of that and other cringe-inducing reaction shots. I got tricked into reading it at the time, because people were saying that fans of Berserk and BLAME! would love it.

it is not still sold out. i guess aow gantz series will not be as popular as berserk series. all the berserk pieces sold out faster than this.

Top Bottom