Introduction and a question about the forum

Hi! I'm Lauren, and this is my first post. I just stumbled across this site last week and I knew immediately that I wanted to join!

I've been a fan of Berserk since a friend introduced me to the anime in 2000. I've been living in Japan since 2004, and I've seen the movie twice already! All of you who haven't seen it are really in for a treat. :griffnotevil:

I'm still very new to the forum so forgive me if this is a dumb question, but... is there an easy way to see all unread posts? Some forums have a "See all unread posts since your last visit" button you can press to easily see all new posts... is there such a thing here?

Thank you in advance and YOROSHIKU! :D

Th3Branded0ne

I'll be back.
StarKodama said:
Hi! I'm Lauren, and this is my first post. I just stumbled across this site last week and I knew immediately that I wanted to join!

I've been a fan of Berserk since a friend introduced me to the anime in 2000. I've been living in Japan since 2004, and I've seen the movie twice already! All of you who haven't seen it are really in for a treat. :griffnotevil:

I'm still very new to the forum so forgive me if this is a dumb question, but... is there an easy way to see all unread posts? Some forums have a "See all unread posts since your last visit" button you can press to easily see all new posts... is there such a thing here?

Thank you in advance and YOROSHIKU! :D

Welcome Lauren, you will definately will be blown away in this forum.

here's alittle help. At the bottom of the page there is the recent post section, those can be unread or already read. So if you refresh your browser you might see some new ones.

postingm.jpg

Lord Leith

Welcome back Casca
Welcome to Skull Knight Lauren :griffnotevil:

How is it over there in Japan? In just a few years from now, I plan on having a trip there, due to my love towards their culture, lucky you, gets to see the Berserk movie early! :slan:

I'm sure you will enjoy it here, among the community.

Thanks for the tip, Th3Branded0ne! :slan:

Japan is awesome, Lord Leith! Where in Japan will you be staying during your trip? If you'll be there on June 26th, you can see the second movie in the theatres yourself! :ubik:

Lord Leith

Welcome back Casca
StarKodama said:
Thanks for the tip, Th3Branded0ne! :slan:

Japan is awesome, Lord Leith! Where in Japan will you be staying during your trip? If you'll be there on June 26th, you can see the second movie in the theatres yourself! :ubik:

Thank you :griffnotevil: For now, I'll take what I can get haha, depends really what's available for me either finance wise or available host families, but as I said, won't be anytime soon, HOPEFULLY I can be there by the time, they work on some early OVA's after the trillogy.

How is it though, being in Japan? Just curious whenever I meet someone who currently lives in Japan, every experience feels enlightening to listen to or read. :guts:

Lord Leith said:
How is it though, being in Japan? Just curious whenever I meet someone who currently lives in Japan, every experience feels enlightening to listen to or read. :guts:

Hmm! Well... the first word that comes to mind is "convenient." The trains are clean and on-time and take you wherever you want to go. There are convenience stores and drink machines everywhere. It's pretty easy to get around, and people are pretty friendly. The food is great. The city is clean and safe (most places, anyway). I really like my little life here. :void:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
StarKodama said:

Hey Lauren, welcome to SK.net! Hope you'll like it here. :serpico:

StarKodama said:

The section Th3Branded0ne showed you has a little icon on the left side. Clicking on it will you show a longer list of all the recent posts. For unread posts, it's even simpler: in front of each section of the forum you have a pictogram that lights up when there are unread posts in it. Just click on it to see a list of threads you haven't checked since they were last posted in. Additionally, you can click on this link to see a complete list of everything you haven't read yet. Have fun! :slan:

Aazealh said:
For unread posts, it's even simpler: in front of each section of the forum you have a pictogram that lights up when there are unread posts in it. Just click on it to see a list of threads you haven't checked since they were last posted in. Additionally, you can click on this link to see a complete list of everything you haven't read yet. Have fun! :slan:

This is EXACTLY what I was looking for. Thank you! :ubik:

Lord Leith

Welcome back Casca
StarKodama said:
Hmm! Well... the first word that comes to mind is "convenient." The trains are clean and on-time and take you wherever you want to go. There are convenience stores and drink machines everywhere. It's pretty easy to get around, and people are pretty friendly. The food is great. The city is clean and safe (most places, anyway). I really like my little life here. :void:

Great! I'm a bit of a clean freak so that's nice to know, haha, that definately sounds nice, thanks for answering. :serpico:

Top Bottom