Upcoming Griffith Figma

Probably should have its own thread (saw the unpainted pictures from the Guts figma thread).....here is Griffith from Wonderfestival:

8b53dfc0.jpg

Lord Leith

Welcome back Casca
Wow, I'm honestly surprised, most figures, or statues I've seen of Griffith always kinda mess up his face atleast a little, but this one is probably the closest I've personally seen. :guts:

That's beautiful, it's a definite purchase to stand alongside my figma Guts. I agree about the face, it's a good representation compared to most others. If it's in the same price bracket as the Guts figure (which I assume it will be) then it's an absolute bargain with that level of detailing.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Lord Leith said:
Wow, I'm honestly surprised, most figures, or statues I've seen of Griffith always kinda mess up his face atleast a little, but this one is probably the closest I've personally seen. :guts:

Well I don't think the face is perfect, but yeah it isn't too bad, which is about as much as one can ask given the loaded history of facial representation on Berserk merchandise. :ganishka:

Definitely looking much better than Guts.

Lord Leith said:

That's why I've never collected AoW's stuff personally.

Death May Die said:
Wow, that's a great a statue!

It's actually a pretty tiny figure. Don't know if you've ever seen those Marvel Legends or DC figures at the same scale (6 inches tall), but these are even smaller figs, but pricey.

Lord Leith

Welcome back Casca
Aazealh said:
Well I don't think the face is perfect, but yeah it isn't too bad, which is about as much as one can ask given the loaded history of facial representation on Berserk merchandise. :ganishka:

True, I can agree with that, it's not perfect, but as said earlier, probably the best we should expect, considering the past faces he's had. :iva:

StarKodama said:
Gorgeous. How much do you think he'll cost? :griffnotevil:

I'm probably not the best to be answering this, but I see the Gut's Figma figure, online for about 70 to 80 dollars,(not sure how that translates to Pounds, or Yen), so I assume Griffith will also be around that price, if I'm wrong, can someone correct me? I would also like to know, just in case I'm wrong.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand SOLD!! Ordinarily, I wouldn't shell out the cash for Griffith merchandise (I'm not a big enough fan of the character, nor do I like any of the sculpts that I've seen), but I'm really impressed with this bad boy! I really hope his helmet's visor isn't static--it'd be nice if we could have the option to open or close it for display.

Now, if only my Guts Figma would arrive here faster...:judo:

As the resident figma fanboy, I'll let you guys know when he goes up. He'll likely be priced around the same as Guts was when he was available for preorder (roughly $35 before shipping costs).

Yep, I'm very pleased with the detail on that. It's very fresh faced like you would expect for Griffith. The next logical step after this is a Casca figma surely? Hopefully they'll keep going and do Zodd and Skully after that.

I actually just pre-ordered this. First anime related sculpt thing I've ever actually bought. Hopefully I don't make a habit of it because it's kind of expensive. But this just looks so cool. I'll justify it as artistic reference or something.

Consider this as good as pre-ordered. Standing next to the Figma Guts, this should be awesome. All we need now is a figma Zodd :guts:

IncantatioN said:
More than Zodd, it'll be cool to have the rest of the Band Of The Hawk have FIGMA's at least.

That goes without saying, but Zodd or Casca should be next. I just want to be truly geeky and set up a hill of swords scene on my shelf. :iva:

On a side note, if you're ordering from HLJ, it's worth looking at their Osaka Puck if you haven't already purchased it, it's going real cheap in their sale.

Top Bottom