New to Skull Knight!

Greetings, fellow Berserk fans!
My name is Jackolyn, I'm from Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada; and my boyfriend was the one who introduced me to Berserk about a year ago now.
Personally, I think he's spoiled me, as Berserk was my first manga (and the 90's anime was my first as well) and everything I have tried to read or watch since has got nothing on Berserk.
My favourite character is Guts and every time I re-read he gets more and more bad ass.
My favourite arc should come as no surprise, it's the Golden Age arc, and Eclipse. The Black Swordsman arc is also pretty damn epic, but nothing (in my opinion) can top the first major story.

I'm not sure how often I'll be posting, if anything I may just be lurking around in the background reading up on the latest news and discussions; but I am studying Fine Arts in University and so (if I ever find the time to do personal artwork again) I will be sure to post some Berserk fan-art whenever I can get around to making some.
If you would like to view my deviantART page you can find it here: http://jackolyn.deviantart.com/
I must say, I am simply thrilled to have found an active Berserk community online, and I look forward to meeting you all! :guts:

3mmur3

[Emmure]
Why hello there :) nice too meet you!!! Im new here as well been a long time lurker finally decided to post since i am a huge berserk fan. Hope you enjoy!

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
I'll follow Th3Branded0ne and welcome you two guys simultaneously (yeah I'm lazy). Hope you'll both enjoy being part of our community. :serpico:

Top Bottom