Asura's Wrath

I don't know if this has been discussed before but who is excited about this game? When I saw the first trailer I got very excited but after playing the demo I have a mix feeling about it. While I like the crazy cut scenes I can't say the same about the game play. What do you guys think?

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Didn't see the gameplay but even the story is too cheesy for my tastes. There's some nice aspects to the game, but whether I buy it or not will depend on what reviews it gets.

Aazealh said:
Didn't see the gameplay but even the story is too cheesy for my tastes. There's some nice aspects to the game, but whether I buy it or not will depend on what reviews it gets.
The story is cheesy as you wrote Aaz. I think being disappointed by the new trailer for dmc and seeing this after it hyped it more for me.

Oburi

All praise Grail
This game was okay. Finished it the other night, took me about 6 hours. Too short for a full priced game. It's also split into 16 separate episodes ranging from 15 minutes to half an hour, which I found annoying because you have to sit through opening and closing credits as well as previews for the next episode ... which you play only a minute later. I didn't really get that. I think the game would have worked better as a weekly or monthly episode download type thing. Anyway the gameplay is almost nonexistent. There's a few third person button mash parts but mostly it's just one long cutscene where you'll be required hit "X" at the right time to continue. There's also some rail shooter parts too. Overall it was a bit of a letdown. I like story oriented games so I can appreciate what it was trying to do but unfortunately there was simply not enough gameplay, not for a $60 game. But I have to give it points for trying something different. It's definitely unique that's for sure.

Saephon

Die young and save yourself
Six hours?? That makes me very sad. I want to play this game, but I'm not paying more than 30 bucks for it. Too bad there isn't a PC version I could get on Steam someday...guess I'll have to wait for a year or so.

Top Bottom