Skullknight.NET Podcast: Episode 3

Dar_Klink

Last Guardian when? - CyberKlink 20XX before dying
Definitely the best episode so far! I'm glad somebody watched the special I posted! I'm also happy you found the CGI to be better in HD as well Aaz and the Miura comments were pretty nice, I'm glad to get some insight on those. :guts:

Walter said:
Sure we could talk about it, but I don't think there's much revelation that would occur. It's sort of a "what you see is what you get" kind of scenario. What we know is that the The Holy See and the HICKS reference written prophecies about the Falcon of Light and Darkness, but they both of course are referencing Femto/Griffith. The oracle Silat mentions in my opinion comes from the mass revelation that everyone else had.

You're probably right. It's just been one of those details referred to on several occasions in the manga that it doesn't go into much detail on. Why mention an oracle if it was just the mass dream of the Hawk of Light? But at this point in the story I doubt we'll get much more detail. Oh well.

Walter said:
Nah, I don't think that's what we agreed on. I think you might be confused about which conversation I was referring to, but maybe I wasn't clear. I meant the talk from Volume 3, when Griff says he wants to discover his purpose in the world. That's when he tells Guts that he's "never talked like this with anyone before," and also when he expresses frustration at the social orders in control. I presume others got the "kingdom" speech, which is from Volume 5.

Yeah I got mixed up when you guys started talking about Judeau in volume 8 talking about how Casca can't take Griffith any closer to the throne, only Charlotte. I thought you were talking about Griffith's goal of having his own Kingdom, not the whole "Man beyond the social order of the world" speech. That part is without a doubt, at least in my mind, something only Guts knew about. Sorry for the tangent.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
ApostleBob said:
You're probably right. It's just been one of those details referred to on several occasions in the manga that it doesn't go into much detail on. Why mention an oracle if it was just the mass dream of the Hawk of Light? But at this point in the story I doubt we'll get much more detail. Oh well.
It might be that Aaz or Griff have more to say on the subject. I just don't think I have much to add beyond what we already know of it. It's just mysterious writings, the origins of which we never really get insight to.

Great podcast guys! This is definitely my favorite episode so far.

Walter said:
We still have many topics to pull from, like for example, our thoughts and feelings about individual characters. We could do a whole show on SK or Guts, easily.
Just wanted to say that this is a pretty cool idea, to have character-centric podcast episodes. I know I'd be interested to listen to one about Guts. :guts:

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
I listened to Episode 3 today and loved every minute of it. Thanks for making the work day a little bit easier to get through! :serpico:

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
meridian said:
Great podcast guys! This is definitely my favorite episode so far.
Just wanted to say that this is a pretty cool idea, to have character-centric podcast episodes. I know I'd be interested to listen to one about Guts. :guts:
Yeah, I look forward to when we do something like that. I know we all have a lot to say about Guts, Griffith and SK in particular. It's really a question of who to do first ( :SK: )

Rhombaad said:
Thanks for making the work day a little bit easier to get through! :serpico:
Of course. We enjoy doing them too. I sort of just want to keep recording every time.

Saephon

Die young and save yourself
Walter said:
Yeah, I look forward to when we do something like that. I know we all have a lot to say about Guts, Griffith and SK in particular. It's really a question of who to do first ( :SK: )

I'm most looking forward to a discussion on Griffith. I can't shake this feeling that somehow he's going to actually make the world an arguably better place to live in, or something of that sort....and it will make Guts' desire for revenge that much harder. :femto:

Great Episode. I enjoyed this one the most. I got a lot of stuff to think about now, you guys changed (as always) some thoughts and theories i had on God hand and some of the characters. :zodd:

Truder

"I frown at Griffith's nipples" -Aazealh
Saephon said:
and it will make Guts' desire for revenge that much harder. :femto:
Really? I think Guts wouldn't have a second thought about killing Griffith. Unless Casca says otherwise.

Super interesting conversation guys. I just happened to have volume 23 in the same room as me while listening to the podcast and thought it was a fitting image in relationship to your conversation about Casca and the Beast.

Cool Zodd talk. I wanted to hear someone ask what he will do once the big war is over. Big war = Ganishka and all his forces (the vast vast majority) have been snuffed out and they're marching into Falconia. I guess there may be some Fantasia beings who may be none to happy to live under Godhand or Griffith rule. So I guess Zodd will always have someone to fight.

Where do I post questions to be asked?

Really dug this podcast. Nice and long. I kept wanting to chime in. "What about - dammit..." :mozgus:

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Proj2501 said:
Where do I post questions to be asked? Really dug this podcast. Nice and long. I kept wanting to chime in. "What about - dammit..." :mozgus:
Aaz touched on the where and how, but I also wanted to add something I've been thinking about ...

I'd like to hear you guys' questions as well. So I'm going to start accepting AUDIO QUESTIONS. Just be sure to record them in MP3 format, and keep them to under 1 minute. Ask us anything, but nothing too personal or we'll just ignore it :void: Feel like we missed something in an earlier podcast and want to hear our response? Ask away.

I'll still obviously accept questions posted here too, but I thought audio questions would be neat. Just so you guys know though, it might not be something we incorporate right away, depending on how many we get, and we also reserve the right to not run it.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
voodoo_sh said:
Such a great podcast but Grifith and Aaz said "you know" like 1000000 times. Are you twin-brothers or something :troll:
You know ... it's difficult to carry a 1 hour conversation when you aren't looking them straight in the eye :void:

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Proj2501 said:
Really dug this podcast.

I really dig your avatar. :carcus:

voodoo_sh said:
Such a great podcast but Grifith and Aaz said "you know" like 1000000 times. Are you twin-brothers or something :troll:

I'm more impressed when we say the exact same words in unison. It's happened a couple of times signing off skype.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
I've been making notes for Podcast 4. It's such a big topic that it's going to take the whole show.

podcast4.jpg

Can you guess that topic based just on this? :carcus:

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Dar Klink said:
Can't wait for the Skull Knight podcast coming up. :SK:
A Winner Is You!

Good catch. I had hoped I made that vol 9 just visible enough for keen eyes. Once you see that, it all makes sense.

Finally got the time to listen to the first three podcasts last night, so much information... :ubik: you guys are doing an awesome job, considering the time zones and all

Can't wait to listen to the next one!

turkitage

ターク
Got around to listening to this. Loved it.

I laughed pretty hard for some reason when Aaz said, "What's a French door?"

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Turkitage said:
I laughed pretty hard for some reason when Aaz said, "What's a French door?"

Glad you liked it. And for the little story we call these "English doors" in France. :void:

Top Bottom