Street Fighter X Tekken

The only thing I'm really iffy about is the Gem System. Read an interview where someone on development team said, in short, that it's not a big deal and won't give anyone such a huge advantage.

Time will tell.

From what I can tell when watching the stream, is that the gems didnt change the game to much but its still new so i guess the gem potential has not been taped yet.

But for now I feel the gems dont do to much.

Breed1Ghost said:
Had a good time with Proj playing last night it was a blast!

Yeah, you had a good time schooling me. I'm ready for session #2. You're not going to be so lucky this time Sally. :mozgus:

Proj2501 said:
Yeah, you had a good time schooling me. I'm ready for session #2. You're not going to be so lucky this time Sally. :mozgus:

Bring it on my friend!. I'll show you my true power mwahahahaha!! Let me know when you want to do round 2 =)

turkitage

ターク
okay, played this game with a friend over the weekend and went ahead and bought myself a copy. I have a madcatz arcade stick and play SFIVAE/blazblue/UMVC3/melty blood..etc ~ I kinda like fighting games. Even though this game feels kinda cheesy and a lot easier to land combos I still, surprisingly, enjoy it.

Breed, let's get a game going tonight. I want payback...

SK.net'ers, please join.

Turkitage said:
okay, played this game with a friend over the weekend and went ahead and bought myself a copy. I have a madcatz arcade stick and play SFIVAE/blazblue/UMVC3/melty blood..etc ~ I kinda like fighting games. Even though this game feels kinda cheesy and a lot easier to land combos I still, surprisingly, enjoy it.

Cheesy? Easy to land combos? IMO, MvC3, is much cheesier and way easier.

turkitage

ターク
Proj2501 said:
Cheesy? Easy to land combos? IMO, MvC3, is much cheesier and way easier.

Yeah, that is true. I was more referring to it having goofy stuff like megaman/pacman and a handful of characters that are mean't to be joke characters. But guess it's no different than the other games.

frankencowx said:
I'm waiting for the super edition thats going to be 30 dollars and have all 12 on disc dlc characters unlocked. :ganishka:

Smart man. Damn your logic! This whole DLC nonsense is just aggravating.

I'll pick this game up soon, I suck at using the usual PS controller though.

Who's the better fighter among SK.net~ters so far!? Proj, you losing? :p

IncantatioN said:
Proj, you losing? :p

Breed1 took advantage of my sloppy ability to block low. :/ I would have too. :badbone:

It won't happen again. :daiba:

We really should get a room made and have a little SK.Net-SFxT tournament. :ubik:

Haha cool cool, we should definitely have a little tourny for sure and not just 1 (so the ones who lose have an incentive to improve and show their skills again).

Is this one of those newer games that'll cost 45-60 bucks? Is everyone using the PS controller or one of those arcade board thingies with 6 buttons and a joystick?

I only use ps controller. let me know when you wanna play again Proj I just have been very busy this week.

An Sk tourney would be awesome. Let's get this going =D

Top Bottom