Street Fighter X Tekken

Proj2501 said:
Practice!
Oh definitely need more of that! The first game was laggy and simple fire ball or upper cut moves weren't really going through. That was during my game with Breed. Same thing happened with the first game against you too, the second flowed smoother and by the time we got to the 4th or last game my left thumb was crapping out on me, tired. Need more practice and endurance. Because of the lag, I couldn't land most Quick Combos. I'll have to play with different characters just to know what the gameplay or moves feel like.

Under Arcade Mode, even if I choose to fight opponents of the "Same Class" I get people with a score of 6/700+ challenging me when my score is 0. I can't win against them and I can't even move on to the next level! At the same time, I don't want to disable random challenges I receive.

turkitage

ターク
Hopefully they patch the netcode issue sooner rather than later so that the audio doesn't keep de-synching and so forth.

But in any case, the combos are still weird to me and I'm not that good but feel free to add me on psn anyone.

I've been playing a lot of Cross Edge recently but my psn name is Turkitage and I'd be up for a few games.

Guys. Did anyone else see the update for the store in the game? It says 'New items are available', but when I go to purchase it says 'Items cannot be purchased at this time.' What the hell?

I haven't seen that as yet. Didn't want to log on after my game-rage on Sunday with all those bigger better badder players with super experience challenging me with 0 points. PPFFTT@#*$&#*%$&#. I'm also going to hold on to playing it for a day or two till I get an entry-level joystick thing.

You can preview the items...but not equip any until you buy them. :mozgus:

Some alternate costumes are really cool. Poison's stood out. Akuma's is well, you'll see.

Some interesting rumors regarding the future of SF x Tekken. Highlights:

- Capcom is deeply regretting their DLC decisions with SFxT, but are bound by a contract to both Sony and Microsoft and have very little wiggle room to change things. The 12 DLC characters will NOT be available under any circumstances until the Vita version comes out, however, previously there was going to be a 1 month delay before 360 and PC users were to get the DLC characters (plus Mega Man and Pac Man), but this has since been done away with. All platforms will get the 12 DLC characters on the Vita’s launch day.
- Mega Man and Pac Man will be available on 360 and PC earlier than intended, sometime in July.
- Capcom is adding roughly 20 new colors that were NOT on the disc and will be downloadable when the Vita version launches. By that time, all the colors existing on the disc will be released as well. Colors will continue to be free.
- As a sort of surprise/apology, Capcom is developing two completely new characters that will also be released with the Vita version launch, for all platforms, at no additional cost beyond the cost for the main DLC download. These characters are Evil Ryu and Devil (Kazuya).
- The Alternate costumes (the second DLC costume set) will be available when the Vita version launches.
- There was going to be a third set of DLC costumes, dubbed “Alternate 2″, but all development on them has been canceled due to poor sales of the existing DLC costumes and general distaste many people have had with the DLC in general. They wouldn’t have come out until sometime in 2013.
- There will be no further content developed for Street Fighter x Tekken after the Vita release.

http://www.hadoken.net/?p=5098

There's also some Darkstalkers 4 tidbits tucked away in there as well.

2 free characters is a decent apology if this is true. Hopefully the Vita release will bring new life to this game. And maybe when Tekken Tag 2 comes out they will unveil more on Tekken x Street Fighter?

Top Bottom