Skull Knight- "Weathered Bone" Color Scheme

sk.jpg

From AOW..

ART OF WAR created a new version of the Skull Knight statue, "Weathered Bone" Color Scheme.

A high level of detail is featured in this product. We believe you will enjoy the fantastic paint job. In order to create different images of Skull Knight, we added red Swarovski crystal beads to the eyes of the Skull Knight and the horse.

If you are interested in adding this Skull Knight statue to your Berserk collection, please send your pre-order request to assist@art-of-war.co.jp before 5:00 p.m., February 29 (Japanese time).

However, if we do not receive over 20 pre-order requests, this statue will not be manufactured. Thank you for understanding.

Skull Knight- "Weathered Bone" Color Scheme
Unit price: 90,000 Yen (tax excluded) (about US$ 1,120/ €835)
This product will be manufactured if we receive over 20 pre-order requests.

Size: 40 cm (H) x 23 cm (W) x 33 cm (D) (base included)
Weight: around 4,400 g
Material: Polystone, leather, and Swarovski crystal etc.
Attachment: Beherit sword, normal sword, and serial number nameplate
Estimated release date: the end of April or early May 2012

Repaint woohoo! I guess if they don't get enough requests this time they won't even make it.. Wish I could afford to have another one.

Dr.Legato

Art of War Supporter
I like it, but 90.000 yen is far too expensive :isidro:

Also, ANOTHER REPAINT/REISSUE :schierke:
AoW needs to start making NEW STATUES instead :daiba:

Hmmmm, the color of the base, the sword and the shield don t really match with skullknight color... AOW should change them!
However the painting job on skullknight is really impressive!

Even if I prefer the first version i admit that it s a cool statue!

Congrats to people who are purchase it :slan:

Dr.Legato said:
Also, ANOTHER REPAINT/REISSUE :schierke:
AoW needs to start making NEW STATUES instead :daiba:

that´s right, still repaint and repaint, but i looking forward to new statue: Guts and Casca, wining idea to competition 9/2010

ps. skull look great!

I just got mine from diaz. YOU KNOW WHAT I JUST JIZZED MY PANTS. :isidro: :isidro: :isidro: This is called MAKE U WET HOLY MOTHER. :SK:

I just have to share, i have to share... .... Go grab ur piece if you EVER come across one... ...simply THE best statue of all time, made by AOW.

null_zps8c5c9416.jpg

Picture does absolutely no justice on this piece. :badbone:

I was actually nervous that something would happen during shipping but Im glad nothing did. And your right pictures dont do this statue justice.

yea something did happened. I fell in love with this piece and this is a keeper of life. :badbone: this one and berserker armor last ver. and kiretsu I will never part with. Those three are among the best of best. :guts:

Top Bottom