New 2012 "Guts DX" Figure, by Banpresto

Walter just pointed out to me, that on the official Berserk twitter, they posted a picture of a new "Guts DX" figure by Banpresto. Release date will be around the June 23rd, along with the release of the 2nd movie in Japan.

http://twitpic.com/8rp5df
gutsdx_banpresto2012.jpg

For those that don't remember, this is the OLD Banpresto figure from many years back, lol!
gutsdx_banprestoold.jpg

Very exciting indeed, this came in from the Hakurankai Banpresto show right now. It's nice to always see Berserk get more merch....espcially of Guts :guts:

It's looking pretty decent so far, but it's not exactly difficult to improve against the old, laughably bad one. Look forward to seeing a final painted design.

Dr.Legato

Art of War Supporter
sensui said:
Very exciting indeed, this came in from the Hakurankai Banpresto show right now. It's nice to always see Berserk get more merch....espcially of Guts :guts:

Actually, I would like to see some other characters than Guts since they're affordable =p
But yeah, MORE GUTS TOO!

Bloodyjacky said:
Hold on, I actually have the non-disturbing grin version and I rather like it considering I bought it for about 20 bucks!

Ahaha, yes, I agree with you too. I bought the "normal" face version way back when and it's not bad considering. I just always laugh when I see the "angry" face version hehehe.

Dr.Legato said:
Actually, I would like to see some other characters than Guts since they're affordable =p
But yeah, MORE GUTS TOO!

YESSSS, I want Serpico, Farnese, Schierke, and everybody's mother!

Top Bottom