Author Topic: 1/5 Casca by Brain Theft Studio  (Read 2411 times)

Offline Joa

1/5 Casca by Brain Theft Studio
« on: March 24, 2012, 08:58:11 PM »
My Casca was finished some time ago, but I didn't get around to taking pics till now ^^

Offline Diaz

Re: 1/5 Casca by Brain Theft Studio
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2012, 12:44:48 AM »
Your skills are Just amazing wih what you've done here.

Offline Dr.Legato

• Of the Interstice
  • Art of War Supporter
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2012, 07:43:41 PM »
Her face scares me a bit :isidro:
No offence intended, but what's your thing with using pubes on statue bases :???:
It looks totally realistic and all except for that little piece of hair on the pole (pun not intended).

Though I gotta say your skills are amazing, have you ever considered making one huge Berserk diorama?
I bet you could make a perfect recreation of the Eclipse or something like that  :ubik:

"If you're going to be crazy, you have to get paid for it or else you're going to be locked up." ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Offline Death May Die

• Ask me about Avatar's sales!
  • Of the Nexus
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2012, 12:33:10 AM »
You know, I like it. You have amazing talent to say the least!   :serpico:

Offline IncantatioN

• Falconian
  • Of the Abyss
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2012, 06:22:16 PM »
Big difference when you see the Before and After pictures. I like the After better and would also like to give equal credit to the person who sculpted the kit originally for the effort and work. Good job on this project Joa!
At the end of time, a moment will come when just one man remains. Then the moment will pass. Man will be gone. There will be nothing to show that we were ever here... but stardust.

Offline frankencowx

« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2012, 07:00:49 PM »
The face is ..... sorry.

Offline Stardustgatzu

« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2012, 07:54:11 PM »
Awesome!! The painting job is impressive! I m not fan of casca's face but It s your statue and you make a personnal choice! You can be proud of your work!
If I buy a berserk kit, I ll choose you to paint it! And of course, I hope you ll be ok :slan:! :-)

Congrats Joa!
Tired of lying in the sunshine staying home to watch the rain<br />And you are young and life is long and there is time to kill today<br />And then one day you find ten years have got behind you<br />No one told you when to run, you missed the starting gun

Offline Diaz

« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2012, 08:15:28 PM »
Imho I love that statue.