Skullknight.NET Podcast: Episode 8

Walter

Administrator
Staff member

Episode 8: http://skullknight.net/podcast/Podcast8.mp3

Special guests Nomad and Gobolatula fill in for Aazealh as we discuss the trailer for the second Berserk movie, as well as Mass Effect 3. Along the way, we get sidetracked by all sorts of stuff, most of which made it into the Outtakes section at the very end of the podcast. Gobs also provided a freestyle rap. Enjoy!

Podcast Notes:
00:00:20 - Introduction, Berserk trailer talk
00:33:33 - Mass Effect 3
01:09:30 - Special guest joins the show
01:23:12 - Freestyle outro by Gobs
01:24:21 - Outtakes

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
I can't believe I left before/missed the special guest! :mozgus:

But that just makes me look forward to listening even more. :slan:

Th3Branded0ne

I'll be back.
That was interesting. Now I know I have to make time to play ME3 and see this whole ending "outrage". Great news that Skully and Mr. WAffles make comeback soon. Thank you Grail!

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
This was a lot of fun. Thank you for having me once more, and thank you Grail for a last minute appearance. You guys were cracking me up the whole time.

Grail

Feel the funk blast
Thanks for having me on, guys! I had a lot of fun, and I'm looking forward to having a chance to talk to you guys a bit more during another podcast. :guts: Also, sorry about my mic. I didn't realize that it was so loud. :sad:

Just finished listening to the podcast. Great job as always. I really enjoyed listening to this one. I liked your freestyle Gobs :ganishka:
I found one part of discussion really interesting, it's when you guys are saying that Sk.net is the reason that you are still so much into Berserk. I feel exactly the same way, there is so much stuff going on over here that i always have something to read ( or listen now with the podcasts ). Reading some of your posts, made me realize how deep and complex the Berserk world really is.
Grail said:
Thanks for having me on, guys!
Hey thx for spoiling the special guest part of the podcast for me ^^

Here are some questions :
Do you own any double of triple Berserk volumes ? If you do, why ?
Are you guys going to introduce something like a Donate button or purchasable Sk.net items so that we can help you keeping this site ?

Truder

"I frown at Griffith's nipples" -Aazealh
Haha, just finished the Podcast! if you were to make a sound board, you should definitely have the Aazealh shout where he sounds
like Colossus after being told that Casca wont end up with Guts. :ganishka:

Another awesome Podcast! :ubik:
I really loved Gobs' freestyle, you must make a Berserk song including all characters, featuring Nomad's music :troll:
Also, I'm really looking for the next one, the Miura discussion sounds good, I'm always interested in stuff about artists.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Glad you guys enjoyed it. I was a little worried going into this podcast that we didnt have a lot of topics of scripted things to happen, because we had to delay the main topic (Miura). I think I had written down something like "Berserk stuff," "the new trailer," and "Mass Effect 3," but it turned out very fun! Grail showing up at the end was a total surprise and not planned at all. When I asked Gobs if she could come on the podcast, I meant like, eventually. But BAM there she is. Awesome =)

I felt bad for discussing Mass Effect 3 in such detail without Aaz present. I know he has a lot to say on the subject, probably more than us combined, so expect more on the next show.

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
Walter said:
I felt bad for discussing Mass Effect 3 in such detail without Aaz present. I know he has a lot to say on the subject, probably more than us combined, so expect more on the next show.
I felt bad as well, but we really didn't walked into deep conversation related parts. It was more of a teaser than anything else... And off course, the Bioware question will pop again and Aaz will give us his "2 cents". For the record, we all spoke before the the Podcast started, and how Aazealh was the one that got most of us to play Mass Effect to begin with. I personally am looking forward to what he has to say in overall.

Oburi

All praise Grail
Nomad said:
For the record, we all spoke before the the Podcast started, and how Aazealh was the one that got most of us to play Mass Effect to begin with.

That goes for me as well.

I also need to catch up on the podcasts. I fell behind on the last three. Wish my commute was longer actually :guts:

Oburi said:
That goes for me as well.

I also need to catch up on the podcasts. I fell behind on the last three. Wish my commute was longer actually :guts:

me too... I've only just managed to finish this one, which was great, as usual. Maybe this weekend I'll get up to date. :serpico:

Top Bottom