Trip to Japan

Guys, I'm going to Japan this saturday, so I was wondering maybe I can get some tips from all you Japan-travellers. =) Since it's my first time and as far I know it's a whole new world, it would be cool to learn something usefull from fellow SK-members.
Also, any thoughts about where in Tokyo I could buy some Berserk related stuff? Thanks, in advance!

Th3Branded0ne

I'll be back.
Have a great trip and share some pics when you get back. :guts:

Just read this on crunchyroll. Dont' know if you will be there for that long?

Capcom-themed Tokyo hot spots aren't just limited to bars that serve brains--a full-on retail store is opening in Odaiba on April 14th!

While there aren't many details, we do know that you'll be able to purchase exclusive merchandise, participate in special events, and even get special Monster Hunter content thanks to the store's on-site wi-fi. It's assumed that the store's merchandise will include goods that were previously exclusive to the e-Capcom online store.

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
Konketsuji said:
Guys, I'm going to Japan this saturday, so I was wondering maybe I can get some tips from all you Japan-travellers. =) Since it's my first time and as far I know it's a whole new world, it would be cool to learn something usefull from fellow SK-members.
Also, any thoughts about where in Tokyo I could buy some Berserk related stuff? Thanks, in advance!
Straight up Akihabara. Where abouts are you staying at?

SaiyajinNoOuji

You are pretty close to all the good things. Its a 25 minute subway ride to Akihabara. You may have to look a bit for Berserk stuff but I am sure you can find it. I know there is a one piece exhibition going on right now in Ropongii right now. :guts:

Hope this google maps comes out ok D:

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&safe=off&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.,cf.osb&biw=1280&bih=937&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=Tokyo-eki+Shin-Ohashi+Mae&fb=1&hq=Tokyo-eki+Shin-Ohashi+Mae&hnear=Tokyo-eki+Shin-Ohashi+Mae&cid=0,0,7023026420516838916&ei=9tdyT7joIeSViAfYw9TkDw&sa=X&oi=local_result&ct=image&ved=0CB0Q_BI

EDIT: yea it didnt.. Anyways... from that map, Akihabara is like due north of the purple way point.

SaiyajinNoOuji

Konketsuji said:
SaiyajinNoOuji, thanks, man! Akihabara it is! I just hope people will get me and show me the right train. :guts:
All the stops are in english so it wont be a problem. its an International place so english is very much everywhere! While you are there, pick your self up a Donar Kebab! :carcus:

SaiyajinNoOuji said:
All the stops are in english so it wont be a problem. its an International place so english is very much everywhere! While you are there, pick your self up a Donar Kebab! :carcus:
Awesome, good to know! Donar Kebab? Sure, why not. :guts: I was thinking something more japanese, since we got plenty of DK in here(in russia it's called Shawerma), but I think try one to see the difference. :carcus:

Oh sweet, have fun Konketsuji! Come back with tons of pictures and stories ^_^. You've gotta eat typical Ramen, Katsu Curry, Omelet Rice, Okonomiyaki, Donburimono, some Shabu Shabu, Takoyaki, Yakiniku, Nabe. Try to hit up a joint like an Izakaya if you're fond of Sake/ Beer(s).

IncantatioN said:
Oh sweet, have fun Konketsuji! Come back with tons of pictures and stories ^_^. You've gotta eat typical Ramen, Katsu Curry, Omelet Rice, Okonomiyaki, Donburimono, some Shabu Shabu, Takoyaki, Yakiniku, Nabe. Try to hit up a joint like an Izakaya if you're fond of Sake/ Beer(s).
Thanks! Now that's a list! :guts: Oh, I almost forgot, what are the must see places in Tokyo? I was going to visit Tokyo Zoo, Tokyo Tower, Studio Ghibli's museum and Akihabara District, anything else?

Sorry mate, I personally don't know of many places in Japan cos I've never visited but try this place for some info - http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e2164.html OR http://www.japan-talk.com/jt/new/101-things-to-do-in-tokyo

Depending on how much time you have and your interest, you could also hit up a hot spring up in the hills/ mountains.

Top Bottom