Kenpuu Denki BERSERK

P

psymont

what does "kenpuu denki" mean? i think its the chinese title .... i may be wrong ....

theblakeman

theblakeman- your local pervert
It means "Sword-Wind". The title of Berserk is "Sword-Wind Chronicle Berserk" It obviously refers to Guts having the sword, and Puck being an element of Wind, hence the name.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
theblakeman said:
It means "Sword-Wind". The title of Berserk is "Sword-Wind Chronicle Berserk" It obviously refers to Guts having the sword, and Puck being an element of Wind, hence the name.
... Or Guts dream is like he's riding the wind on his sword.

T

temporary

The sound of the sword swinging sounds like the wind. Like the swooshing sound.

T

temporary

Yup, its hard to translate, because you can't directly translate it from japanese to english literally, but what its implying is the warrior's swinging action of the sword like the wind. That, in oriental culture is like very high technique and power.

P

psymont

Walter said:
theblakeman said:

guts dream of riding the wind on his sword? huh? explain

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Psymont said:
Walter said:
theblakeman said:

Think metaphorically, and you quoted me improperly....

T

temporary

Psymont said:
Walter said:
theblakeman said:

Psymont, you're stupid.

P

psymont

you both make me sick .... its like you wait for someone to trip so that you can step on the back of their head to force their decent to the ground where a pile of crap awaits .... then it turns into a verbal gang bang .... not very nice people, that you are not ....

what i meant was! i know he believes at one point that his dream is his ability with the sword, but does he at any point say anything about the "wind" in reference to himself and his sword ....

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
I LOVE ALL OF YOU!!!!!!!

especialy those of you who:
wait for someone to trip so that you can step on the back of their head to force their decent to the ground where a pile of crap awaits .... then it turns into a verbal gang bang ....

T

temporary

Psymont said:
you both make me sick .... its like you wait for someone to trip so that you can step on the back of their head to force their decent to the ground where a pile of crap awaits .... then it turns into a verbal gang bang .... not very nice people, that you are not ....

what i meant was! i know he believes at one point that his dream is his ability with the sword, but does he at any point say anything about the "wind" in reference to himself and his sword ....

Sure sure, excuses excuses excuses. Face it, you can't tell the difference between an apple and an orange.

Here I go and slip another spamming message.

P

psymont

UrashimaSenpai said:
Psymont said:

Sure sure, excuses excuses excuses. Face it, you can't tell the difference between an apple and an orange.

Here I go and slip another spamming message.

:eek:

omg .... a post from urashima that has more than 3 words .... wow .... this really is rare

puella

Berserk forever
puckwait.jpg

Hey! Hey!

All of you are WRONG! You guys always take out Puck. >:( >:(
As I said before about hundred times, KenPuu means
Ken= sword, Guts Puu = wind, Puck(spirit of the wind, Piskey)

To make a long story short, it's a story of a swordsman and an elf.

easypuck%2Ejpg

:p

50.png

Face the truth!

T

temporary

puella said:
puckwait.jpg

Hey! Hey!

All of you are WRONG! You guys always take out Puck. >:( >:(
As I said before about hundred times, KenPuu means
Ken= sword, Guts Puu = wind, Puck(spirit of the wind, Piskey)

To make a long story short, it's a story of a swordsman and an elf.

easypuck%2Ejpg

:p

You tell'em girl!

P

psymont

Guillaume said:
Psymont-chan said:
you both make me sick ....
hey sweetie, I was talking about UrashimaSenpai, anyway it doesnt matter i'm never agressive here ! (mr nice guy ... ...)

i apolagize .... its so hard to tell whos my enemy now days .... seems like every post i make is followed by a "your mom" joke .... sorry again ....

but you said i looked stupid in my avatar, i cant understand why ?!?(jk)

puella

Berserk forever
UrashimaSenpai said:
Don't worry Psymont, my friends look more stupid than you ^__^

Stop that!
How long do you think you have proved yourself stupid?
Your intention is pretty bad. :(

puella

Berserk forever
Ho, you guys like many people pick on one person?
Don't you know you can make a normal person real ass simply by doing that?

I'm not saying Psymont has nothing wrong but what I want to say is some guys enjoy such a passive insults on one person.
Those who enjoy this ridiculous thing are pretty bad.

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
Well, then start finding reasons to pick at me. It won't bother me. I'll probably find it about as amusing as people picking on Psymont.

Lliugusamui

around the corner
Psymont-sama said:
i
but you said i looked stupid in my avatar, i cant understand why ?!?(jk)
hehe ... ::)
In fact I thought it wasn't you on the pic and I thought the guy on the right was a wet bullshit to be like that ... anyone are you that one ??? (if so i dont give you a 'wet bullshit' you know ... well ... :D )

P

psymont

thanks alot puella .... what a relief it is to have somebody not attack me ....

i made that avatar cause me and majin were talking about how somebody would look if they sacrificed their senses ....
im trying to make a new avatar out of some still frames from the dvd but cant figure out how to save an image from it .... ive tried print screen, f4, nothing works .... maybe its my dvd or player .... does anyone know how to save a still?

Top Bottom