Kenpuu Denki BERSERK

Mizar

Œ©‰Ž•·‚©‰ŽŒ¾‚퉎
Psymont-sama said:
i made that avatar cause me and majin were talking about how somebody would look if they sacrificed their senses ....
im trying to make a new avatar out of some still frames from the dvd but cant figure out how to save an image from it .... ive tried print screen, f4, nothing works .... maybe its my dvd or player .... does anyone know how to save a still?

hey, I had the same problem. I solved it by making sure I didn't CLOSE the player when I went to Photoshop to paste it. Just let the player stand on pause exactly where you took the screenshot. If you leave it like that you should be able to paste it. I have no idea why and perhaps I'm being stupid but it works for me. :)

P

psymont

Mizar said:
Psymont-sama said:
i made that avatar cause me and majin were talking about how somebody would look if they sacrificed their senses ....
im trying to make a new avatar out of some still frames from the dvd but cant figure out how to save an image from it .... ive tried print screen, f4, nothing works .... maybe its my dvd or player .... does anyone know how to save a still?

hey, I had the same problem. I solved it by making sure I didn't CLOSE the player when I went to Photoshop to paste it. Just let the player stand on pause exactly where you took the screenshot. If you leave it like that you should be able to paste it. I have no idea why and perhaps I'm being stupid but it works for me. :)

yeah i tried that, no good, but thanks ....

HEY .... can somebody get a pic of guts and griffith from the scene in the dvd when the hawks were told they were becoming aristocrats when they both smile at each other real big .... ive tried many times .... i need them for a background and avatar i wanna make ....

Mizar

Œ©‰Ž•·‚©‰ŽŒ¾‚퉎
Oh yeah, and did I mention that you should NOT minimize the player, you don't have to keep it on fullscreen (but try that as well to be sure), just don't minimize it to the lower tray. Really, I'm not joking, just try it. It's the ONLY way for me to make a screenshot and paste it in Photoshop.

P

psymont

no dice .... ive done it before .... i guess my dvd has some kind of copy protection .... aw well .... if some one can get those two pics please let me know ....

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Psymont-sama said:
no dice .... ive done it before .... i guess my dvd has some kind of copy protection .... aw well .... if some one can get those two pics please let me know ....
What software are you using to play your DVDs? Most players have a built in screencapture feature. I use PowerDVD and NVDVD, and both have this feature.

P

psymont

windows media player, but i also tried using windvd and interactual .... if this feature is built in, where can i find it? i still thing its possible the dvd has some proctection on it, its the chinese box set by the way .... if that matters

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Psymont-sama said:
windows media player, but i also tried using windvd and interactual .... if this feature is built in, where can i find it? i still thing its possible the dvd has some proctection on it, its the chinese box set by the way .... if that matters
Oh, well if youre using Media PLayer, do this...

Tools/Options/Performance (tab)/ slide the video accelerator bar to none. NOW you can print screen and paste in photoshop or paint. Tadaaaa.

P

psymont

nope .... i give up .... i have a laptop, that wouldnt matter right? .... when i paste, i see the pic, but in the layers i see only black .... when i save it, its a black jpeg .... i tried save for web .... no good .... when i close the media player, the whole pic goes black in photoshop .... aw well

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
I think it was doing something like that for me. It was like I was pasteing transparancy, unfortunately, I never did fix the problem.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Psymont-sama said:
nope .... i give up .... i have a laptop, that wouldnt matter right? .... when i paste, i see the pic, but in the layers i see only black .... when i save it, its a black jpeg .... i tried save for web .... no good .... when i close the media player, the whole pic goes black in photoshop .... aw well
Did you follow my directions?

Ugh.
People, UrashimaSenpai is right, "kenpû" is the "wind" made by a sword when it's wielded.
Puck has nothing to do with that, he doesn't even appear in the TV series! ^^;

T

temporary

Olivier Hague said:
Ugh.
People, UrashimaSenpai is right, "kenpû" is the "wind" made by a sword when it's wielded.
Puck has nothing to do with that, he doesn't even appear in the TV series! ^^;

Finally someone does not infer Kenpu as being Puck :p Geez. Japanese titles are very metaphoric, why does Westerners have to always take it so literally as being some fact in the story -_-;;

Anyhow, concerning DVD players, I got a hacked region free pioneer slot loader >D I can play any type of DVDs plus, it does not detect copyright protection ^^

Top Bottom