New...and already loving it!

Hello everyone! My name is Lora and I recently decided that, after a long while of lurking, it was high time I created an account here.

I've been a fan of Berserk for a few years now. After stumbling across it courtesy of a 'greatest anime villains of all time' list, I practically devoured the series, started reading the manga shortly after and have been hopelessly hooked ever since. Berserk enthusiasts seem to be few and far between here in Ohio, so I'm quite excited to finally belong to a forum where I can properly revel in this fandom.

As for me, I'm a dancer/choreographer by trade and also work as an artist and writer. I was elated to discover the Creation Station area of the forum; I can't wait to share some of my projects and Berserk fanart with everybody.

I'm very much looking forward to being a part of this fantastic community!

Grail

Feel the funk blast
Welcome to the board! I don't think I've seen the artwork in your avatar before, is that your own work? If so, I'm looking forward to seeing more of your stuff in the Creation Station! :slan:

Grail said:
Welcome to the board! I don't think I've seen the artwork in your avatar before, is that your own work? If so, I'm looking forward to seeing more of your stuff in the Creation Station! :slan:

Thank you so much!
The artwork in my avatar is indeed mine-I actually just drew it this afternoon on a whim and knew immediately that it was destined to be my avatar here. I'm definitely looking forward to sharing more!

I too am looking forward to seeing more of your work. And it's cool to hear you're a dancer/choreographer. I'm currently taking a dance class at my university. In fact, tomorrow I have to start writing a paper on dance during the Baroque period. Anyways, welcome aboard, Arrowchild! :ganishka:

Walter said:
Welcome to the forum! Looking forward to seeing more of your work.
Thanks so much!

The Good Reverend Skeleton said:
I too am looking forward to seeing more of your work. And it's cool to hear you're a dancer/choreographer. I'm currently taking a dance class at my university. In fact, tomorrow I have to start writing a paper on dance during the Baroque period. Anyways, welcome aboard, Arrowchild! :ganishka:
Thanks! It's fantastic that you're taking a dance class at your university. When I was in college, I wrote one of my big thesis papers on the evolution of dance in medieval and renaissance Europe, (many trips to my local SCA chapter ensued). Dance history can be really fascinating!

Th3Branded0ne said:
Welcome to Sk.net! I am also looking foward to more of your creations. No need to be shy :guts:
Thank you!

Aazealh said:
Hey there, welcome to the forum!
Thanks!

IncantatioN said:
Cool avatar, welcome to the board!
Thanks so much!

Aazealh said:
Hey there, welcome to the forum!
Thanks!

Gill said:
Omg, I know you, I watch you on dA! Welcome! :guts:
I love it when worlds collide! I'll be posting a few of the paintings I have over on dA here hopfully, (as well as my Guts and Griffith BJD). Thanks for the welcome here

Handmade_lion said:
Thank you!

Top Bottom