[FS] Sell Berserk statues

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Genome

EDIT : SALES CLOSED

The time have come for me to sell most of my Berserk statues collection. I'm not selling because of money need but because I collect those item but didn't have the opportunity to display all them. I thought I could display them quickly but time showed me I was wrong. Instead of keeping those items in the original box and shipping box I decided to sell them so Berserk fan as me could get them and, more important, could enjoy them in their apartment/home.

Here is the detail of my collection but first, here are some indications for a good reading
  • N: means the item is all new (never open, never exposed, original AOW box and still in it's shipping box)
  • O: means the item has been open (exposed, original AOW box)

• N: Armored Berserk Bust Up Statue (Exclusive: Set of 2) - AOW item number 126 (art-of-war.co.jp/english/items/detail.php?gid=163) ** SOLD
  • N: Armored Berserk Bust Up Statue: Wolf - AOW item number 127 (art-of-war.co.jp/english/items/detail.php?gid=164) ** SOLD
  • N: Guts & Farnese (Exclusive) - AOW item number 142 (art-of-war.co.jp/english/items/detail.php?gid=183) ** SOLD
  • N: Guts:Black Swordsman*limited version - AOW item number 161 (art-of-war.co.jp/english/items/detail.php?gid=209) ** SOLD
  • N: ZODD: REVELATIONS - Exclusive Version 1 - AOW item number 180 (art-of-war.co.jp/english/items/detail.php?gid=231) ** SOLD
  • N: "Houma"Locus (Single statue) - AOW item number 202 (art-of-war.co.jp/english/items/detail.php?gid=264) ** SOLD
  • M: ZODD&WYALD Exclusive Version 2 w/Guts:The Hundred Man Killer Set - AOW item number 180 (art-of-war.co.jp/english/items/detail.php?gid=243) ** SOLD
  • M: Guts & Slan: God Hand - AOW item number 118 (art-of-war.co.jp/english/items/detail.php?gid=154) ** SOLD
  • N: Crystal Art Beherit - AOW item number 100 (art-of-war.co.jp/english/items/detail.php?gid=135) ** SOLD
  • N: ZODD: REVELATIONS w/ IRVINE Set Exclusive Ver. II - AOW item number 181 (art-of-war.co.jp/english/items/detail.php?gid=233) ** SOLD

• O: Lithography Guts & Griffith ** SOLD
  • O: Lithography "The magic group" ** SOLD
  • O: Black Swordsman:Lost Children - AOW item number 017 (art-of-war.co.jp/english/items/detail.php?gid=85) ** SOLD
  • O: Zodd: Human Form - AOW item number 046 (art-of-war.co.jp/english/items/detail.php?gid=29) ** SOLD
  • O: Gurunberd Exclusive I - AOW item number 089 (art-of-war.co.jp/english/items/detail.php?gid=124) ** SOLD
  • O: God Hand (Normal:Set of 5) - AOW item number 062 (art-of-war.co.jp/english/items/detail.php?gid=42) ** SOLD
  • O: Guts (Hawk Soldiers) Horse Riding Sculpture (Exclusive: Casca Bust) - AOW item number 136 (art-of-war.co.jp/english/items/detail.php?gid=175) ** SOLD

This is not the complete list of my collection but the one I'm ready to move on for now.

About the prices, the idea in this process of sell is, at least, to don't lose money in it. So the price is based on the original item price (for N) + shipping cost from AOW to me + the paypal fees. this will made the standard cost then depending on your preference, the shipping cost (me to you) can change depending on the mode (fast or normal delivery).

Please reply for any question and MP for sell discussion.

Re: Sell Berserk statues

Hi!

A quick feed-back!
I buy the Zodd Revelation (the statue is new as he said.) from Genom in person, very sympathic and serious seller!

Greetings! I am very interested in your Armored Berserk Bust Up Statue: Wolf - AOW item number 127
I would very much like to purchase it as a birthday present for my Boyfriend who I know would simply love this.
However, currently I do not have the money, but I will get most of it within this month (May) as I am making Custom Airbrushed T-Shirts for Commission and a lot of people have already said they will buy one off of me.
Is it possible for you to put this item on hold for me? I will pay full price of the item (82.00 CAN) plus any shipping and handling fees as soon as I can -- I will let you know ASAP.

Thank you!

G

Genome

Hi !

No problem to have this piece in hold for you. I'm not personally in an hurry.

Jackolyn said:
Greetings! I am very interested in your Armored Berserk Bust Up Statue: Wolf - AOW item number 127
I would very much like to purchase it as a birthday present for my Boyfriend who I know would simply love this.
However, currently I do not have the money, but I will get most of it within this month (May) as I am making Custom Airbrushed T-Shirts for Commission and a lot of people have already said they will buy one off of me.
Is it possible for you to put this item on hold for me? I will pay full price of the item (82.00 CAN) plus any shipping and handling fees as soon as I can -- I will let you know ASAP.

Thank you!

Hello

Just wondering why this item is not marked sold already :guts:
N: "Houma"Locus (Single statue) - AOW item number 202 (http://www.art-of-war.co.jp/english/items/detail.php?gid=264)

G

Genome

Good point, I made a mistake, I set "Houma" Grunberd as sold instead of Locus, I will change that :)

Chimaera said:
Hello

Just wondering why this item is not marked sold already :guts:
N: "Houma"Locus (Single statue) - AOW item number 202 (http://www.art-of-war.co.jp/english/items/detail.php?gid=264)

Dr.Legato

Art of War Supporter

Got it :beast:
100_3650.jpg

NICE! Such a simple yet powerful and artsy piece! This is like the only statue where I totally prefer it without the blood effects, I was actually thinking of getting the one with blood effects at yahoo auctions but watching this one now makes me realize how the blood just brutally butchers the whole thing..
((( Anyone else selling this one by any chance? :serpico: )))

G

Genome

Just to notice that I have change the list. Guts and Slan as Zodd && Wyald are now for sale and I add new items of my collection that I'm ready to move on (still can display them so...). i also add the price for eatch items.

Love your collection!! As you can see this is my first post. Came across skullknight.net in the process of looking for berserk statues. your post pulled up in Google for me and I had to create an account to message u asap lol and because this forum is awesome! SAVING as we speak or lotto which ever comes first.. :guts:

Could you put the pricing in that you sold stuff for? So few transactions for these items it is nice to have a record.

G

Genome

Just update the list.
Well as mentioned in the original post, I'm selling my collection because I can't exposed all of it, not because of money need. So I'm not trying to sell everything as quickly as I can, just to sell it on the price I payed for it so I don't lose money in the process.

Maiku said:
Could you put the pricing in that you sold stuff for? So few transactions for these items it is nice to have a record.

Just bought the Gurunberd AoW Statue a few days ago. The statue was in perfect shape, and Genome is a serious and very reliable seller, I recommend him If you want to make a transaction !! :slan:

Just received "guts black swordsman limited edition" today. In perfect, excellent in box condition as described by genome. Nice and honest seller, if I could win the lotto I would purchase more :)

For the record. Great seller, great statue, and super fast shipping even tho it was international.

Thx again genome, knecht

I bought those 2 lithos from my friend Genome :D and they are AWESOME. Perfect condition as you'll see in those pics :D
536952_10151277354888244_1113661219_n.jpg

307410_10151277354908244_1467272309_n.jpg

hehe I'm so happy :D

G

Genome

IncantatioN said:
Holy shit that does look awesome! Congrats on the purchase and the sale guys! I completed missed seeing this.

Thanks IncantatioN :serpico:
It have been hard to decide my self to sell them but as Theoden is very happy with it and will be able to enjoy it, I'm happy to :guts:

To everyone : I recently update my topic having bundles

G

Genome

Re: [FS] Sell Berserk statues - 10% off until March 10th

For those who are looking for AOW statues in good condition, I'm making a discount of 10% until March 10th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom