I need your help plz~

Recent days, I was trying to get the kit of giffith horse riding 1/10.
But as you know, It's really hard to get it.
So I tried to find another way like recasting and I found one site to sell that item, www.homemedia4u.com
I ordered and sent the payment thru the paypal.
After that, I emailed the seller to check the payment.
At those time, the seller's replay was kind of fast.
Once the seller check the payment, the seller doesn't answer my question like a date of shipping or tracking numbers..

Am I screwed?

Hi,
that´s very sad, how long time is?

When you pay thru paypapl, wait max. 3 week and then contact paypal resolution center.

sovel said:
Hi,
that´s very sad, how long time is?

When you pay thru paypapl, wait max. 3 week and then contact paypal resolution center.

I sent the payment at 11 May.

Do I have to wait more?
It's been already 1 week...

I understand your worries, try contact seller at last time, send mu messege: when you not contact me or send me track number, I wait (for example 1-2 days), then I contact paypal and I want my money back.

Seller must proof paypal, that send package. Where are you from? and where the seller? Do not forget, Delivery time varies.

for example from US to czech rep....12 days, UK to czech 5 days, JAP to czech 5-10 days....SAL or Airmail or EMS,

As sovel indicates above, you might want to send the seller an email asking for a status on the order and letting him know that, if forced, you would contact Paypal's Resolution Center.

With regard to contacting Paypal, here's one useful link - https://www.paypal.com/helpcenter/main.jsp;jsessionid=pVGhP1mG9WT8nyRBphvXfSWKLJ9f23nyzMXxrH3YrVJkmMH2T4Zv!2075623774?locale=en_GB&_dyncharset=UTF-8&countrycode=GB&cmd=_help&serverInstance=9002&t=solutionTab&ft=browseTab&ps=solutionPanels&solutionId=163596&isSrch=Yes

Generally buyers must wait at least seven days from the date of payment to escalate a dispute for an item not received.

IncantatioN said:
As sovel indicates above, you might want to send the seller an email asking for a status on the order and letting him know that, if forced, you would contact Paypal's Resolution Center.

With regard to contacting Paypal, here's one useful link - https://www.paypal.com/helpcenter/main.jsp;jsessionid=pVGhP1mG9WT8nyRBphvXfSWKLJ9f23nyzMXxrH3YrVJkmMH2T4Zv!2075623774?locale=en_GB&_dyncharset=UTF-8&countrycode=GB&cmd=_help&serverInstance=9002&t=solutionTab&ft=browseTab&ps=solutionPanels&solutionId=163596&isSrch=Yes
Thank you so much~
I followed the process that you told me.

Thank you again.
I just hope my money back~~

IncantatioN said:

Thank you for your help.

I got refund from the buyer thru paypal.
It's very nice system of paypal.

Thank you again for everything.

IncantatioN said:
Good news on the refund, congrats! On the down side, I'm sorry you couldn't get the statue you ordered.

It's OK.
It's better to get refund than to be a victim of fraud ^_^!

Thank you for your care~

Top Bottom