1/6 black swordman- guts dragon hunter

GEDC6092.jpg

hey, here is my next project:carcus: :carcus:

Just tell us where to pay. :beast:

Awesome looking thus far, looking forward to progress on this one as well. Keep up the great customs. :guts: can't get enough of Guts. :guts:

Thanks for the update on this one berserkberserk.

If you don't mind me asking, is there a particular reason that drew you to make Guts in this pose? Do you have plans to make other characters from the former Bank Of The Hawk like Pippin? Thanks!

sensui said:
Just tell us where to pay. :beast:

Awesome looking thus far, looking forward to progress on this one as well. Keep up the great customs. :guts: can't get enough of Guts. :guts:
Dr.Legato said:
Looking good :badbone:
Mire_Elf said:
Oh I can't wait to see it!

Seriously though, I think I'll buy anything Berserk you make!

Maiku said:

Babaracus said:
The statue looks great if the price fits my first berserk statue will be one of yours.

thanks

IncantatioN said:
Thanks for the update on this one berserkberserk.

If you don't mind me asking, is there a particular reason that drew you to make Guts in this pose? Do you have plans to make other characters from the former Bank Of The Hawk like Pippin? Thanks!
cause i want to make differ Guts from all chapters. yes, casca is the next. thanks

To me - looks like Guts has massive forearms and the DS isn't as broad + long enough. But this's a work in progress, so I'll wait to check out the final version.

Top Bottom