Author Topic: Hello everyone!  (Read 1335 times)

Offline TheLastMariachi

Hello everyone!
« on: June 07, 2012, 05:28:31 PM »
Hi folks! After a long time of putting this off, I finally decided to join the SK.net boards! Hopefully I'm able to add something to the already interesting discussions going on here. A little about myself; I'm 25, from NJ, and I'm currently finishing a BA in English and Film after a late start. I've been a fan of Berserk for the last six years, and I'll most likely be one until the day I die. This is probably the first time I've ever participated in a forum, and I'm looking forward to it!

Offline Grail

• Spanish Inquisitor
  • Falconian
  • Of the Vortex
  • Feel the funk blast
Re: Hello everyone!
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2012, 05:35:11 PM »
Welcome welcome! :guts: I hope you have fun!

Offline arrowchild

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2012, 05:35:51 PM »
Welcome to the forum! 

Offline Aazealh

• 髑髏の騎士
  • Administrator
  • Of Terror
  • そうはいかぬ
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2012, 08:56:04 PM »
Welcome aboard!

Offline Draculoid

• Chapter ≠ Episode
  • Of the Interstice
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2012, 09:02:32 PM »
Hey, welcome to the forums! I'm actually just in the middle of an English/Film degree over in Canada. What did you/do you think of it if you don't mind me asking ?
Where did I go wrong? Iíve got a sneaking suspicion it ainít over. A kindred connivance, Iím ripped and in ruins

Offline TheLastMariachi

« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2012, 09:10:23 AM »
I enjoy it quite a bit; it wasn't my initial choice when I first enrolled, but I was always interested in both subjects and the curriculum for both tends to overlap a lot. At the minute I do independent film work; editing, shooting (nothing major though), writing here and there. You tend to meet a lot of like-minded people in those majors with similar goals, so that's definitely a plus since you often live or die by the connections you're able to make.

Offline Skull Knight

• [spoiler][/spoiler]
  • Of the Interstice
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2012, 09:19:14 AM »
I enjoy it quite a bit; it wasn't my initial choice when I first enrolled, but I was always interested in both subjects and the curriculum for both tends to overlap a lot. At the minute I do independent film work; editing, shooting (nothing major though), writing here and there. You tend to meet a lot of like-minded people in those majors with similar goals, so that's definitely a plus since you often live or die by the connections you're able to make.

Agreed, when you're working towards something you actually have a passion for you're definitely going to enjoy it........I'm working on a Bachelor's in Media Arts and Animation and it's amazing. You definitely meet a ton of people that may help you further your career...I've already got a letter of recommendation to attend Tom Savini's school when I finish this degree....very exciting.

Oh, and welcome.

Offline Griffith

• The Millennium Falcon
  • Falconian
  • Of the Abyss
  • My posts are better.
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2012, 10:44:32 AM »
Very cool, nice to have you aboard, Mariachi.

Offline MrWeatherby

• Of the Interstice
  • What's up, ketchup?
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2012, 05:00:54 AM »

You got a lot of guitars

but you don't play guitar.

*~Posting during the Witching Hour~*