Hello everyone!

Hi folks! After a long time of putting this off, I finally decided to join the SK.net boards! Hopefully I'm able to add something to the already interesting discussions going on here. A little about myself; I'm 25, from NJ, and I'm currently finishing a BA in English and Film after a late start. I've been a fan of Berserk for the last six years, and I'll most likely be one until the day I die. This is probably the first time I've ever participated in a forum, and I'm looking forward to it!

Hey, welcome to the forums! I'm actually just in the middle of an English/Film degree over in Canada. What did you/do you think of it if you don't mind me asking ?

I enjoy it quite a bit; it wasn't my initial choice when I first enrolled, but I was always interested in both subjects and the curriculum for both tends to overlap a lot. At the minute I do independent film work; editing, shooting (nothing major though), writing here and there. You tend to meet a lot of like-minded people in those majors with similar goals, so that's definitely a plus since you often live or die by the connections you're able to make.

TheLastMariachi said:
I enjoy it quite a bit; it wasn't my initial choice when I first enrolled, but I was always interested in both subjects and the curriculum for both tends to overlap a lot. At the minute I do independent film work; editing, shooting (nothing major though), writing here and there. You tend to meet a lot of like-minded people in those majors with similar goals, so that's definitely a plus since you often live or die by the connections you're able to make.

Agreed, when you're working towards something you actually have a passion for you're definitely going to enjoy it........I'm working on a Bachelor's in Media Arts and Animation and it's amazing. You definitely meet a ton of people that may help you further your career...I've already got a letter of recommendation to attend Tom Savini's school when I finish this degree....very exciting.

Oh, and welcome.

MrWeatherby

What's up, ketchup?
8ONfu.gif

Top Bottom