how and when ??

When did everyone begin reading/watching berserk and how did everyone first get started with it???

as for myself Stumbled upon the anime on some IRC channel end of 2000. someone told me to watch one episode and i would be convinced to watch them all.

P

psymont

random rental in a anime video store video .... i watched it a like 3 in the morning with 2 friends who hated it by the end of the first epi .... i didnt have a card to that store so i couldnt get the rest unless i convinced them .... then the game came out 3 years later .... they liked the game and gave the anime another chance .... then they liked it .... i finally got my girlfriend watching them now .... 15 epis so far .... she likes em too .... likes kenshin more though .... chicks?!?

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...
I rented the DC game and kinda liked it, then i read about the actual anime in th dc mag. I spent one year looking and then i finnally found the "anime cartoon international" dvd in 2000. I knew about the mangas but didn't feel like buying them just yet... in october or november 2002 i got a job and was able to afford all the mangas.

Top Bottom