[ART OF WAR] Guts & Casca 1:10 Scale

Finally!!!

Art of War new statue, "Guts & Casca " the front cover of Berserk Vol 13. Now, this lifelike statue is finally completed.

You will be surprised at the high level of detail in the statue.You can see uncountable wounds on Guts's body and copious amounts of blood running down his body. The base represents apostles' body fluid and comrades' blood. And we also added some comrades' internal organs and bones on the base to give the whole diorama a more realistic effect. Every feature is well represented; we believe you will enjoy the authenticity and outstanding design of this product.

Unit Price: 47,400 Yen (tax excluded) (approx. US$ 601 /€ 476)
Limited to 100 pieces.
Size: 125mm (H) x 200 mm (D) x 200mm (W)
Attachment: Borkoff(Photo will be post on 6/20), Base and Serial Number Nameplate
Material: Polystone
Originated & manufactured by ART OF WAR
Estimated delivery date: September to October

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GN3HYp61ZQg

Re: [ART OF WAR] Guts & Casca - Pre-orders start on June 23

ohh that´s great statue! Finaly made this great pose and finaly new not only repaint, but shit now im totaly out of money :-( ... shit again

Finally indeed.

Casca's face looks way off and Guts' waist is as wide as his head!

im not getting it... ...wayyyyyy wayyy wayyyyyyyy too small for 700USD shipped... .. ..also why casca's face looks like a guy to me?

12cm height? and the base dimension is like 20x20? you gotta be kidding me :sad:

Not happy with Casca's face.

Still getting it.

From these shots Guts looks kind of skinny and the face sculpt is taken directly from the Guts 2010 Ver. 1/6 statue.
Casca’s abdomen area looks elongated for some reason and her face is a mess.
For a pretentious statue that costs around $600 and portrays such a beautiful drawing, (which is worthy of being displayed on a wall) I’d say it`s very disappointing…
I can’t really imagine it being 12.5 cm high, not until a comparison of some sort. If they only tweaked this statue a little more, it would have been a beauty to behold, but sadly it looks like it was rushed or just sloppily made. :schierke:

Gobolatula

praise be to grail!

Out of all that stuff, I'd want the Guts & Casca Eclipse one, but it's the one I'd be very shy about displaying.

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler

I like it, aside from Casca's face (Guts' face isn't that great, either, but it's far better than some of the other sculpts I've seen from AOW). Unfortunately, I don't have near enough funds to pick this one up.

Maiku said:
Not happy with Casca's face.

Still getting it.

This post made my day. :ganishka:

awesome details! my jaw just dropped...i really need to buy this one but still a little bit expensive for me.

Not enjoying Casca's face. I also want to see this next to another 1/10 AoW statue. Irvine and Serpico seemed much smaller than 1/10 scale. I wouldn't be shocked if this one followed suit. For $700 or so, this is probably a pass for me. Very disappointed in AoW for their continuously ridiculous pricing and constant repaints.

ZODDOII

BERSERK

Finally, finally have something new, looking good

I wanted a statue of this scene for so long. It really sucks not only is it very expensive, but it didn't hit very close to the bulls-eye in my opinion. Don't like the way Guts looks proportionally. I think Casca isn't so bad, her body form is great. Face reconstruction maybe needed. I might like it a lot better if I saw it in person. Then again, its probably a lot smaller than I realize, which makes matters even worst.

I dont really have much to add, just wanted to say something on this special occasion. I agree with you all about Casca´s face and the puny size, and if you look from the behind Guts´ posture looks just a bit too relaxed, but Im just nitpicking. Im not backinng off though, feels like its a given in this case. This, along with these...
berserk26474.jpg

berserk26463.jpg

...has always been my top wishes for new statue designs, but I never thought they´d actually make any of them (partly due to the extreme content with this one)

EDIT: tried putting them in spoiler marks but didnt work......

ryuhayabusa6787

It's time somebody put you in your place, human!
NEW ART OF WAR Guts & Casca /1: 10 scale

http://www.art-of-war.co.jp/english/items/detail.php?gid=357

I really think this is over kill in price. Casca's face is off in my opinion but Guts looks amazing (pants color is terrible). Even if it was a decent price which in my opinion its not i probably would be hesitant to buy it, folks come to your house they either think you are a pervert or sicko.

Re: NEW ART OF WAR Guts & Casca /1: 10 scale

Well, if I got this, it wouldn't be the public collection I'd be keeping it in. :daiba: :griffnotevil:

Yeah Im also a bit torn about that.. I hardly even have room enough for the statues I already got. And if I were to display it I´d most likely take it down when/if some family member or such would visit and I´d feel terribly ashamed, kinda like when your typical cheating husband takes off his wedding ring when secretly meeting his concubine. :-[

Nevertheless, I did buy it. Despite the ridiculous price I do not regret it. Yes, I know Im crazy...

ryuhayabusa6787

It's time somebody put you in your place, human!
Hanma_Baki said:
Yeah Im also a bit torn about that.. I hardly even have room enough for the statues I already got. And if I were to display it I´d most likely take it down when/if some family member or such would visit and I´d feel terribly ashamed, kinda like when your typical cheating husband takes off his wedding ring when secretly meeting his concubine. :-[

Nevertheless, I did buy it. Despite the ridiculous price I do not regret it. Yes, I know Im crazy...

I hope you got this guys approval before buying the statue.

http://cdn.myanimelist.net/images/characters/11/72695.jpg

Hanma_Baki said:
And if I were to display it I´d most likely take it down when/if some family member or such would visit and I´d feel terribly ashamed

I don’t think you should be ashamed of the statue. It’s normal for people ,
who don’t collect statues or figures to be judgemental towards collectors.
If someone looks disturbed by the statue , just play it cool and explain what
this scene represents. :???:

Dr.Legato

Art of War Supporter
Re: NEW ART OF WAR Guts & Casca /1: 10 scale

ryuhayabusa6787 said:
http://www.art-of-war.co.jp/english/items/detail.php?gid=357

I really think this is over kill in price. Casca's face is off in my opinion but Guts looks amazing (pants color is terrible). Even if it was a decent price which in my opinion its not i probably would be hesitant to buy it, folks come to your house they either think you are a pervert or sicko.

I disagree, if you have a collection of Art of War statues and have this one next to them its just another great AoW statue. No sexy pose either, this is no pervert statue...

ryuhayabusa6787 said:

I hope you got this guys approval before buying the statue.

http://cdn.myanimelist.net/images/characters/11/72695.jpg

Baki´s in a rebellious mood today :ganishka: (but later compensated by purchasing this in Yujiros´s honor)

enjoy said:
I don’t think you should be ashamed of the statue. It’s normal for people ,
who don’t collect statues or figures to be judgemental towards collectors.
If someone looks disturbed by the statue , just play it cool and explain what
this scene represents. :???:
Yeah I suspected that people would misinterpret this... What I was refering to about being ashamed was the actual process of taking it down, thus my lil' parable about the "the cheating husband and the temporary removal of his wedding ring" :p Like it would make me feel like I wouldnt be a true fan anymore. Thanks for the support anyway, bro. Good tip :)

Top Bottom